Don't feed the troll!!!!!

#17 Rules&Regulations

Rules&Regulations

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,258 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:33 PM

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)
he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

Must be a saints fan.

#18 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

I was truly amazed watching Andrew Luck motivate his team back from a 28 point deficit at half. Even after throwing 3 interceptions (mostly his fault)

he was rallying his guys and shouting encouragement to both offense and defense. I wish Cam would would take a lesson from Andrew and not sit with a towel over his head sitting by himself when he is having a bad game. The sign of a true leader is to encourage your team ESPECIALLY when things are not going your way.

Are you fuging kidding me?

Get the fug out of here you piece of poo

#19 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,042 posts

What does irk me is that Cam could have a perfect post season winning the Super Bowl with immaculate play and the media would still crown Luck as a demi-God.

The hideous neck beard is part of it too.

The media doesn't like Cam on a personal level and it doesn't fit the script they wrote for him before he even played 1 snap in the NFL...that is why.

They are petty little bitches and even blamed the Saints for losing rather than giving Cam credit for the clutch game winning drive vs the Saints.

#20 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

If you know ....then he damn sure didnt need his own thread on here. Colts fans would swim wit piranha before they start a thread about Cam. I dont even think  twice about praising these guys. If they play well i acknowledge it and move on. Cam is my QB so i will decipher his game only on here.

#21 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,042 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

ROFL just like the ppl against Luck for no real reason...if you bring up towels on ppls head as a means for dislike you are clearly racially or personally motivated to hate him.(most likely the former)

It's so fuging funny i know these people wouldn't say poo like that in person. DERP towel on derp head.....like numerous other athletes before him....need IQ tests on here before people are allowed to register.

#22 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:37 PM

I hope we see the Colts in the SB so we can crush them and end this debate about Luck and Cam

Call it what you want but I would take Cam 7 out of 7 days and twice on Sundays

#23 BANE

BANE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 818 posts
  • LocationCollege

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:38 PM

I like Andrew Luck, not sure why any here wouldn't. Cam is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better for this team and city though. Andrew Luck will never have that gravitational charisma that Cam has which is needed for a smaller market team like Carolina. Cam has every bit the talent Luck has, if not more, plus he's the type of guy you want to be out in front of your franchise. 

I would never take Luck over Cam, ever, in any situation. I still think Luck is and will continue to be an outstanding player in this league though. 

#24 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 4,474 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

AND WHAT THE fug IS A Sashman??

#25 The_Mango55

The_Mango55

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

Why do people tell me I should like Luck? Because he is pretty good?

Should I be a huge Brady fan also? He is good too.

#26 Goondal

Goondal

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,714 posts
  • LocationHighlands Ranch, CO

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

I like Luck.  I had hoped to draft him when he was a Jr.  I was disappointed when he stayed in school but I do not hold that against him.  It would be selfish of me to criticize someone for choosing to stay in school and get a degree from Stanford.  I think he is a good QB that has all the tools to be an all-time great down the line and enjoy watching him play.

That being said, I am thrilled that we ended up with Cam and if given the chance to trade them straight up, no chance I would do it.  Both are going to be great for a long time.  We should be grateful that we get to watch each of them, and more importantly, that one of them wears our colors.

#27 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,407 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:48 PM

......but TY Hilton bailed him out today.

And the D.

#28 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

Three years ago I wanted Luck, but I knew Cam would fit better on the Panthers, so I am happy. Hopefully Cam will be a part of two rivalries in the next 10 years. Newton/Wilson and Newton/Luck.

#29 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• HUDDLER
  • 2,814 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:54 PM

All I know is I am and always have been very very happy with his decision to go back to school.

#30 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

Three years ago I wanted Luck, but I knew Cam would fit better on the Panthers, so I am happy. Hopefully Cam will be a part of two rivalries in the next 10 years. Newton/Wilson and Newton/Luck.

Don't hope always know

Personally I think the Newton and Wilson could turn into the hype fest of century for 10-15 years

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.