• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaPanthers8789

Anton Khudobin Needs To Start

Last game in Philly. Anton is on pace to setting a franchise record for best save percentage in a season. Suck on that Muller.

Wow Faulk just let someone 1 time a shot right in front of him. Gave him too much cushion and barely touched him. Ended up a goal. This is the guy we just extended folks. lol

Faulk just got beat badly. Burned like toast. Made it a 2 against 1. Anton stopped it though.

Well this blows, we're going to finish the season going 2-0 against two playoff teams while we say "hey we're looking good for next year." Oh and we just went 4-0 against Philadelphia... smdh

I blame Peter Karmanos. If anyone heard Karmanos' interview you know what I'm talking about. He's a blubbering idiot who thinks tang we have enough talent on the team. We have fricken Patrick Dwyer and Nathan Gerbe on our second line...

Well this blows, we're going to finish the season going 2-0 against two playoff teams while we say "hey we're looking good for next year." Oh and we just went 4-0 against Philadelphia... smdh

I blame Peter Karmanos. If anyone heard Karmanos' interview you know what I'm talking about. He's a blubbering idiot who thinks tang we have enough talent on the team. We have fricken Patrick Dwyer and Nathan Gerbe on our second line...

We do have enough talent on the team to be a playoff team. We just screwed it all up by starting Ward too many times. Karmanos however did say we didn't have a good season cause of Ward's injury so yea he's still an idiot.

And idk how this can be a goal right now when the Philly player just drove through Anton. WTF is Anton supposed to do when a player is driving him through the goal? That shouldn't be a goal. I think if it is a goal though, NHL needs to tweak the rules so that isn't a goal in the future. That is straight up BS.

WTF we have 2 Philly players just standing right in front of Anton on that PP goal. Our guys were just looking at the puck as it was being passed around.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    kfcomber51

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts