Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anton Khudobin Needs To Start

113 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Karmanos puts Ward's injury as the reason why we aren't in the playoffs then has the nerve to say they need the fan support next season. If he thinks Ward is still in our plans for the future, there will be no fan support.

Ward 's going to be here and getting starts unless they can find a taker via trade and get fair value back. He makes too much to not be.

Posted · Report post

Surprise, surprise. We lose 4-1.

Posted · Report post

Ward 's going to be here and getting starts unless they can find a taker via trade and get fair value back. He makes too much to not be.

If we get a new coach, I don't think Cam gets as many chances as Muller keeps giving him.

Posted · Report post

It's amazing that Ward can look like his former Stanley Cup winning self and a washed up dirt bag in the same game.

Posted · Report post

If we get a new coach, I don't think Cam gets as many chances as Muller keeps giving him.

He'll be the back up and will get around 20-25 starts unless he gets injured or ak gets injured.

That means the team will still need for him to get 13-14 wins "if not more" make the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

He'll be the back up and will get around 20-25 starts unless he gets injured or ak gets injured.

That means the team will still need for him to get 13-14 wins "if not more" make the playoffs.

I think it's more likely that DOBBY goes 50-0.

Posted · Report post

Ward won a game lol.

And it was against Detroit at JPJ arena, it was the first regular season win @ Detroit since 1989 when we were the Hartford Whalers lol.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Last game in Philly. Anton is on pace to setting a franchise record for best save percentage in a season. Suck on that Muller.

Posted · Report post

Wow Faulk just let someone 1 time a shot right in front of him. Gave him too much cushion and barely touched him. Ended up a goal. This is the guy we just extended folks. lol

Posted · Report post

Faulk just got beat badly. Burned like toast. Made it a 2 against 1. Anton stopped it though.

Posted · Report post

This goalie for Philly sucks ass. 3-1 Canes.

Posted · Report post

Well this blows, we're going to finish the season going 2-0 against two playoff teams while we say "hey we're looking good for next year." Oh and we just went 4-0 against Philadelphia... smdh

I blame Peter Karmanos. If anyone heard Karmanos' interview you know what I'm talking about. He's a blubbering idiot who thinks tang we have enough talent on the team. We have fricken Patrick Dwyer and Nathan Gerbe on our second line...