Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... Niners or Packers?

58 posts in this topic

Posted

Neither one of these teams are pushovers, but going along with the current trend in our locker room: "To be the man, you've got to beat the man. Whoooooo!" Either one is good with me, lets beat whomever it is...

1 person likes this

Posted

Give me the cheeseheads please.

Posted

The thing about the Niners is they never faced any defenses on the level of ours last year. So that comeback factor was always possible. I wouldn't be surprised if they light GB up tomorrow. Wont mean a lot when it comes to facing us.

Posted

freak...give us one of them....and start planning...Cam will have to carry us with his legs....(Dear Cam, if Shula tells you to stay in the pocket...tell him fk off....and RUUUUUNNNN!)

1 person likes this

Posted

The Packers have a ton of flaws, but they are also the more prestigious team in my opinion. I got tickets to the game, I want to see Aaron Rodgers and the Packers.

Posted

I'm thinking bring whatever three-ply soft team that the punt-its decide to say we don't stand a chance against. It's time we let loose the felines of war.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Green Bay. Offensive line problem's but that bastard Rodgers is deadly if he gets time to throw.

Posted

Green Bay. Offensive line problem's but that bastard Rodgers is deadly if he gets time to throw.

I want GB just so Hardy can just rape Rogers over and over again just like he did Brees and Ryan the past few weeks. :devil: :dw:

1 person likes this

Posted

Not worried at all - watch this defense dominate anyone this playoffs :)

2 people like this

Posted

Rogers is good and shouldnt be underestimated....McD will have something special for his azz...

1 person likes this

Posted

I think the 9ers are overrated. They had a full head of steam prior to our matchup weeks ago and we still got the best of them in their place. I keep hearing about Crabtree and Davis being back in the lineup again, but they still rely on Kaep getting them the ball...which is a crapshoot with his "accuracy". Add in our pass rush, which will do even better at home, and we got ourselves a good matchup. I only worry about beating ourselves... With all that said, I lean towards a Packers matchup because they have quite a few flaws. Their passing game can be very problematic for us, but when our front 7 is balling, the secondary will look like an all pro squad.

Posted

Give me the Packers. Niners are already a notch on our belt. I want fresh meat.

I can get behind that.