Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PhillyB

the birther movement making the latest go-round on social media

46 posts in this topic

Only if you're believing what you're reading in the guy's sources. I've never been too wrapped up in this supposed controversy because it seems pretty simple and silly and I've never done any research, but I've never heard Obama talk about his father in WW2...

The only father influence he had was Stanley Dunhma, his grandfather, whom he was referring to and who actually did fight in WWII. But you know how far the fake outrage can take a person like madhatter 

Stanley Armour Dunham. google it

I said that I found it interesting....as I had not heard this claim. I did not say that I had researched it.

The one I do find interesting is his statements about his father fighting in WWII....at age three.

Not really the whole birther issue, just more evidence that the guy is just a damn liar.

decent synopsis of it here

In other news, a recently surfaced death certificate of Booker T Washington states he was a member of the Black Panthers.

Where he was born was really never an issue for me...the fact he was raised outside of the US was more of an issue with me.

In other news, a recently surfaced death certificate of Booker T Washington states he was a member of the Black Panthers.

:mellow:

Where he was born was really never an issue for me...the fact he was raised outside of the US was more of an issue with me.

I have an issue with Ted Cruz only now thinking he might want to renounce his Canadian citizen ship.

why is that?

why the frowney face?

I know you're kidding, but how do people buy that poo?