Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gano pranks Newton...

37 posts in this topic

Posted

Cam will have the last laugh after the War Chickens stomp a mudhole into the Semenholes.

Posted

:)

Posted

Cam will have the last laugh after the War Chickens stomp a mudhole into the Semenholes.

Or Gano will have a good laugh watching Cam give a press conference wearing Florida State colors.

Posted

Forced Sex U vs The team that can't decide wtf their mascot is. Hope they both find a way to lose. 

1 person likes this

Posted

"PLAYERS SHOULD BE SPENDING TIME PREPARING!!!! NOT PLAYING JOKES!!!!!! OMG WTF?!?!?!?!? CUT HIS ASS!!!!! HES CLEARLY NOT FOCUSED!!!!"

~Growl

hey look guys the bandwagoneer is trying to validate himself by blathering some concoted angry rant just mere days after he exposed himself as the huddle's newest class A nincompoop

*awaits delusional tirade laced with lame 4chan cliche's and other internet relic insults*

Posted

You can't be mean in your pranks when your team's about to do what Gano's team is about to do.

Posted

hey look guys the bandwagoneer is trying to validate himself by blathering some concoted angry rant just mere days after he exposed himself as the huddle's newest class A nincompoop

*awaits delusional tirade laced with lame 4chan cliche's and other internet relic insults*

Growl's logic:

-Brees/Manning > Cam

-therefore..... YOU MUST BE A SAINTS AND BRONCOS FAN YOU BANDWAGONER!!! UGH!!!! SO ANNOYING!!!

also, Keek made a great defensive play vs NE :) 

Posted

You can't be mean in your pranks when your team's about to do what Gano's team is about to do.

Remind me who your favorite college team is again :lol:

Posted

Growl's logic:

-Brees/Manning > Cam

-therefore..... YOU MUST BE A SAINTS AND BRONCOS FAN YOU BANDWAGONER!!! UGH!!!! SO ANNOYING!!!

also, Keek made a great defensive play vs NE :)

Lol look more nonsensical babbling from Huddle reject rko

Rko's logic

Make against the grain statement

Disqualify any evidence to contrary and proclaim laughable notion of superiority

Begin paranoid and delusional tantrum stocked full of overused e-cliche's and incoherent quips

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Lol look more nonsensical babbling from Huddle reject rko

Rko's logic

Make against the grain statement

Disqualify any evidence to contrary and proclaim laughable notion of superiority

Begin paranoid and delusional tantrum stocked full of overused e-cliche's and incoherent quips

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

"against the grain statement" = Andrew Luck is great, Andy Dalton is fuggin awful. 

Man, if only I knew what I was talking about right? If only Luck had one of the greatest PO games of all time, and if only Dalton would do something to prove just how terrible he is. hmmmmm

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Posted

"against the grain statement" = Andrew Luck is great, Andy Dalton is fuggin awful.

Man, if only I knew what I was talking about right? If only Luck had one of the greatest PO games of all time, and if only Dalton would do something to prove just how terrible he is. hmmmmm

LOL-UMAD-BRO1gqf.jpg

Hahahaha omg how can I hope to insult rko when he goes and validates every insult people make of him in the course of 1 post

Posted

Hahahaha omg how can I hope to insult rko when he goes and validates every insult people make of him in the course of 1 post

"every insult people make of him" = "rko said Cam was ONLY the 6th best QB in the league!! WHAT A FUGGIN IDIOT!! OMG TRAITOR!!!!"

im sorry, i'll start pretending he's number 1 now so hopefully everyone on all of the internet likes me :)