Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gano pranks Newton...

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Remind me who your favorite college team is again :lol:

The one about to win by 3 scores.

Posted · Report post

"every insult people make of him" = "rko said Cam was ONLY the 6th best QB in the league!! WHAT A FUGGIN IDIOT!! OMG TRAITOR!!!!"

:)

im sorry, i'll start pretending he's number 1 now so hopefully everyone on all of the internet likes me :)

Brah you forgot to include a "Learn to be smart like me'" comment, and put up another picture you saw on 4chan. Come on brush don't leave your captive audience disappointed and do the u mad bro thing again I think really showed everyone you were 4 serial

Posted · Report post

Brah you forgot to include a "Learn to be smart like me'" comment, and put up another picture you saw on 4chan. Come on brush don't leave your captive audience disappointed and do the u mad bro thing again I think really showed everyone you were 4 serial

If you were football "smart" like me or any other user on this forum, we wouldn't even be conversing right now. You would have looked at my posts days ago stating "Andy Luck is a great player" and "Andy Dalton is the drizzling shits", and you would have had 1 of 2 reactions:

1) I completely agree with him

-or-

2) Well, I don't watch much football besides the panthers, so I guess I'll leave this comment alone

There is no 3rd option, since both statements were 110% backed up and proven in each of their respective games. If you are going to continue to debate me on.....something that already happened...... ??? .... then feel free to PM me or move this to the Smack forum or where ever it goes. If not, then I suggest broadening your football viewing experience and we could actually debate/discuss football happenings in the future that occur outside of this organization 

Posted · Report post

Thread is going places.

Posted · Report post

If you were football "smart" like me or any other user on this forum, we wouldn't even be conversing right now. You would have looked at my posts days ago stating "Andy Luck is a great player" and "Andy Dalton is the drizzling shits", and you would have had 1 of 2 reactions:

1) I completely agree with him

-or-

2) Well, I don't watch much football besides the panthers, so I guess I'll leave this comment alone

There is no 3rd option, since both statements were 110% backed up and proven in each of their respective games. If you are going to continue to debate me on.....something that already happened...... ??? .... then feel free to PM me or move this to the Smack forum or where ever it goes. If not, then I suggest broadening your football viewing experience and we could actually debate/discuss football happenings in the future that occur outside of this organization

Lol too many people saw your comical meltdown for you to be able to back down now. I'd stick to your overused internet quips. You're better at those, however humorous they may be for the rest of us.

Posted · Report post

root for auburn.  you know good and well that it will give us an edge on sunday and pump up cam even though it doesnt matter really...

auburn with cam connection, the tougher schedule, bigger wins over tougher opponents and being the underdog... lets go tigers!

i really hope you lose the bet gano, for the sake of panther nation  :)

Posted · Report post

Lol too many people saw your comical meltdown for you to be able to back down now. I'd stick to your overused internet quips. You're better at those, however humorous they may be for the rest of us.

back down from my comments that Luck is great, and Dalton sucks? ummm I think I may stick with those for now.... anyway, this marks the 6th response to me in a row you've had where you don't actually say/add anything, but you pretend that you are.

sooo....... with that, have a good one. My offer still stands if you ever care to watch some non-panther games. I'd love to discuss opinions on other players/schemes/coaches. It makes it much more fun to see what the panthers do well/poor when compared to others. There's an entire league out there to explore. Until then, take care and stick with the 53 players you know.

Posted · Report post

back down from my comments that Luck is great, and Dalton sucks? ummm I think I may stick with those for now.... anyway, this marks the 6th response to me in a row you've had where you don't actually say/add anything, but you pretend that you are.

sooo....... with that, have a good one. My offer still stands if you ever care to watch some non-panther games. I'd love to discuss opinions on other players/schemes/coaches. Until then, take care

And this is the 417th post in a row where you've subjected the Huddle masses to the same regurgitated crap that nobody here cares to hear. Nobody is falling for you're little "woe is me, I'm just an innocent conversationalist" routine.

Not after the entire site witnessed your 3 hour tantrum spamming the game thread with overdone web insults against every poster In that thread and had to deal with your obnoxious whining that everyone-and I do mean everyone- called you out on.

Nobody here is falling for your attempt at revising history which has now derailed yet another thread because everybody saw you make a fool out of yourself the first time, so by all means, continue your little quest to try and validate yourself and do damage control for the complete and total mockery you made of yoursel Saturday.

You're just another little wart on the huddle's collective anus that will be here a month before you piss people off enough that you're banned and you return to fecallickers.com or whatever other c-tier football site you came from before stumbling upon here and finding a large group of people disagreeing with you and registering with fury while trying to keep your underwear from ascending deep into the crevices of your likely under washed buttcrack

Nobody cares about what you have to say you weak minded twit

Posted · Report post

Seriously tho, FSU is going to blow away Auburn. 

Posted · Report post

Thread is going places.

Not places it was intended to go :unsure:

Posted · Report post

Seriously tho, FSU is going to blow away Auburn.

Hrm....not sure if serious.

Posted · Report post

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Do you think Cam wears it on Wednesday?