Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera: "We're at home. We'll show up and play."

85 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just hope Riverboat Ron shows up and not Conservative Ron

I pied you because I agree for the most part.

But, rarely, sometimes two defensive powerhouses come to play like San Fran and Carolina, and defensive wars are actually a game of feild position 9 times out of 10.

If this game shapes up like it did last time with almost no scoring, then I wont mind a little bit of conservative playcalling. A little bit, like not going for it on 4th and 2 on our own side of the field... stuff like that.

Other than that, bring on the Riverboat. 

Posted · Report post

OMG!! IM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS SCARED LIL BABY FANS!!! IF YOURE NOT 100% CONFIDENT, GET THE FUG OUT!! MODS PLEASE BAN THIS GUY!!!!

~every huddle idiot over the past 48 hours

Come on dude,stop the shouting and hit your cap lock buttom.

Posted · Report post

Hahaha I knew you would eventually attack my post count, because we all know that your post cout on an Internet forum how's how much of a fan you are.

I've been to my fare share of blowout games. I was actually at the most frustrating game besides @NO this season, which was the AZ game.

I've been through all the ups and downs with this team so don't even go there.

You can say whatever you want but I don't like how you root for this team. And I will laugh and tell you to shut up when you try to celebrate with us on Sunday. Don't like it? Ignore it.

How do I root for this team? And you mean when I celebrate with the 60,000 fans in attendance. You going retard because I said the 49ers are better than we are in some areas, so what they are. And that I said we've struggled offensively lately. Well we have and Ron Rivera will tell you the same thing. Catch his press conference? He said there are things we aren't even going to try against the 9ers. Why? Because he knows their strengths and his team's weaknesses. Doesn't make me less of a fan for having knowledge of the game.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Come on dude,stop the shouting and hit your cap lock buttom.

You dont get the reference dude

Posted · Report post

I'm not worried about our offense cam will be let loose mark my words CAM is the X-FACTOR to this Super Bowl...

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

First time in the playoffs, against the NFC Champions of last.

It's only fitting.

You find a way to ruin every thread I'm trying to read. Get off my kool-aid!!!

Posted · Report post

You dont get the reference dude

I get that it's annoying dude

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I want to be all optimistic and all "we're going to blow them out blah blah blah", but my mind and my heart don't believe that outcome will happen. It will be a close game, and I have confidence in my Panthers, but this will be a hard-fought, gritty game, that will be decided by a score or less. 

Lest we forget that the 49ers made it to the Super Bowl last year, and almost pulled it out? A team that smashed the unanimous #1, Seattle, this year.

I respect the 49ers, but not their fanbase. I'm talking to you, Ocho88I'mGay. You add nothing to the football discussion, and harass those who provide valuable input and opinions. Just like the rest of your peers, you think that the Panthers have no chance, and will get manhandled. Guess what, getting to Seattle won't be easy. Disrespect us, we smash you in the mouth. The Panthers will be hungry, and on Sunday, we will Kobayashi that offense.

I have one request for 49ers fans. If you talk sh*t here, and if on Sunday, y'all lose, I expect you guys to come back, and pay your respects. No disappearing for days, none of that bullsh*t.  

Posted · Report post

Our playoff game sold out in three minutes. The last one SF played in was almost blacked out. You don't think its gonna be louder and rougher than last game? Reality is gonna hit hard. We're a much nastier team at home.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I have no doubt our defense will come out on fire.

Offensively we need to come out ready to play and not too hyped up.  Get Cam going with some short throws and screens.

THIS^^^^

We cannot wait for Cam to start playing midway through the 2nd quarter.  Someone needs to punch him in the gut and knock those butterflies out.  Once he settles down he is money but as long as he is hyped up mistakes happen and this defense is not a defense you want to make mistakes over.

Posted · Report post

if anyone thinks this team is not ITCHING to get on this field, your sadly mistaken.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I pied you because I agree for the most part.

But, rarely, sometimes two defensive powerhouses come to play like San Fran and Carolina, and defensive wars are actually a game of feild position 9 times out of 10.

If this game shapes up like it did last time with almost no scoring, then I wont mind a little bit of conservative playcalling. A little bit, like not going for it on 4th and 2 on our own side of the field... stuff like that.

Other than that, bring on the Riverboat.

I agree, however 4th and goal or 4th and short in their territory and we better be going for it especially because our defense should be able to hold them