Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SCP

Rivera: "We're at home. We'll show up and play."

85 posts in this topic

This is gonna be old school football....line em up and punch each other in the mouth.

Toghest guy standing winw.`

2 people like this

underwhelming. You better do more than show up and play.

And if you get a lead you better do more than try and sit on it with conservative calls. That's not going to get it done this week.

Disappointed is the word. I'm disappointed we have fans like you.

You got a ticket? Come see what a fan like me is really like. I go hard for my team

1 person likes this

You got a ticket? Come see what a fan like me is really like. I go hard for my team

"I go hard for my team...only if they win though".

"I go hard for my team...only if they win though".

What are you 5? When you have season tickets you don't get to pick which games they win or lose. These are the Panthers. You might not have been around that long, but fyi it's been a lot more losing than winning over the years. Your the one popping up with 100 posts after their best season in 5 years.

This is gonna be old school football....line em up and punch each other in the mouth.

Toghest guy standing winw.`

I agree. Similar to the Seattle game this year, points aren't going to come easy. I do think it will be higher than 10-9, something like 17-14.

underwhelming. You better do more than show up and play.

And if you get a lead you better do more than try and sit on it with conservative calls. That's not going to get it done this week.

Underwhelming you say? Ron gets those guys fired up and ready, have you been paying any attention, or are you just trying to be contrary for attention? Hey everyone, look at TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam, he really knows how Ron needs to coach this team. Give me a break.

What are you 5? When you have season tickets you don't get to pick which games they win or lose. These are the Panthers. You might not have been around that long, but fyi it's been a lot more losing than winning over the years. Your the one popping up with 100 posts after their best season in 5 years.

Hahaha I knew you would eventually attack my post count, because we all know that your post cout on an Internet forum how's how much of a fan you are.

I've been to my fare share of blowout games. I was actually at the most frustrating game besides @NO this season, which was the AZ game.

I've been through all the ups and downs with this team so don't even go there.

You can say whatever you want but I don't like how you root for this team. And I will laugh and tell you to shut up when you try to celebrate with us on Sunday. Don't like it? Ignore it.

If you can't get up for a game like this, you should be sitting on the sidelines...