Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

People want to Kaep to pay, I want to crush them because of Harbaugh

26 posts in this topic

Posted

He's the man behind that attitude

Proudiddy thread is right. Jim and his bay area goons obviously been watching us and plotting on how to get under the teams skin and their sneaky lil stadium shut-downers knew what they were doing by paying the coke head 95 year old to come in. So no way NO WAY this team better let this crybaby whiny ass coach come in here and strut off the field with a win as Ric Flair gets to ha ha at us for cutting him off a long time ago. Ill be damned at them getting that satisfaction 

2 people like this

Posted

"Coke" as in Coca Cola, right?

Posted

"Coke" as in Coca Cola, right?

correct.

Posted

I mean Kap and Jim are overrated douchebags, but I really want to beat their ass because of that pathetic, ignorant, fair weather cheering fan base.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just want to beat them because there is our way to a SB.

8 people like this

Posted

I want to beat their asses because they need it. You best believe Tolbert will give then two claps and a woo. Knock Eric Reid out again, kneel by him, and go wooooooo!

4 people like this

Posted

He's the man behind that attitude

Proudiddy thread is right. Jim and his bay area goons obviously been watching us and plotting on how to get under the teams skin and their sneaky lil stadium shut-downers knew what they were doing by paying the coke head 95 year old to come in. So no way NO WAY this team better let this crybaby whiny ass coach come in here and strut off the field with a win as Ric Flair gets to ha ha at us for cutting him off a long time ago. Ill be damned at them getting that satisfaction

Hahaha, like stealing Rick Flair is going to matter. It won't make a difference. If anything it is just free motivation for our boys to get even more amped for this game. Good to see that Harbaugh is wasting his time on bs that doesn't matter. I believe we will win and Harbaugh and his team is going to leave physically and emotionally wounded, with their tail between their legs.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I just want to beat them because there is our way to a SB.

This. No extra motivation needed.

1 person likes this

Posted

Just shows me hoe immature their head coach is.

Fans are the only ones making a big deal of this.

1 person likes this

Posted

don't worry he'll be fired in two years

/s

Posted

Wait wait wait the 49ers had Hurney come in and speak?!

Posted

I haven't cared much for Harbaugh since he came to Winston a few years ago with Stanford and whined about the game time after the Deacs beat him and Luck. 

1 person likes this