Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jackofalltrades

FSU - Auburn Game Thread

605 posts in this topic

I became an Auburn fan back in 04. Enjoyed their defense more than anything. Followed them semi-closely. Then, during Cam's time, I got more into them. After he and Gus left...it was hard. Glad I stuck around though. This team is equally as fun to watch. I've loved Mason since he got his first touch in blue and orange.

Glad the SEC reign is over, however I do want Trey Mason to promptly be signed and in the greatest uniforms of all time on Sunday. If not Sunday then next season.

Yup....there was PI against against the auburn WR in the endzone in the first half where the DB ran right into him at the goal line and they didn't call it....but.....20 secs left lets call it...it wasn't even a crazy PI either really...there was contact but.......

I don't have a stake in this game, but as a sports viewer, it's an embarrassing way to end a championship. The refs should not be the deciding factor.

What a game.

That was a PI whatever way you wanna spin this

Of course. My gripe is that the refs let that EXACT play go several times for both teams. To call it there was BS. 

1 person likes this

grats to FSU, but ugh penalties deciding the end of a game is the fuging worst.

Seems like there's a lot of SEC fans in here sounding like Pats fans wanting to say the loss is because of a flag.  Tough break but it can't be blamed for the loss at all.  Great game all around, both teams played great.

Cleveland, EXACTLY! They just traded their #1 RB. Who you think gon run the ball for them next year? McGahee? Also, the damn HC who traded away TRich is now long gone (CHud). They gonna need a damn RB.

You really think NYG wants to go into another season with Wilson, an injury proned guy? Really?

Also, I'm not saying they're taking one in the 1st. I said Mason should really be a 1st rounder. More than likely he wont. No RB again will go in the 1st this year.

Cleveland, however can bc they have so many damn picks.

We'll see Day 1 of the draft.

Seems more and more teams today are seeing the error of Marty Hurney's MO.

At least our GM does!

You sound like Alice

I miss read "does" as "doesn't"

Congrats to FSU.  They proved beyond a doubt they are the best team in the country. 

Wasn't daimyoung (spelling) Craig briefly a qb for carolina

Sure was.

(Dameyune, by the way)

I don't have a stake in this game, but as a sports viewer, it's an embarrassing way to end a championship. The refs should not be the deciding factor.

Agreed. This is happening too much in all sports these days.

Yup I've been a NC State fan since birth but as always I will always support the ACC over any other conference and honestly we realllly need a win here by FSU.

And as unimpressed as I've been with Winston and the way he plays, excellent college football game. Trey Mason however I think saw his stock rise the most.

Another thought, Jameis Winston is a great public speaker, no nervousness.