Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cbully

They Mad: nervousness is setting in over at Atl forum...

rko396    678

lol at some of the quotes:

1) "Cam is more manly then Matt Ryan"

2) "the PACKERS will shred us"

3) "Even if the panthers win, at least WE (the falcons) had back to back winning seasons"

Ivan The Awesome    7,028

I'll take a Super Bowl title over back to back winning seasons, any day of the week. I feel sorry for them.

• Pie 2

TheRumGone    14,257

I think the ATL fans want Cam. They won't admit it. But they want him.

I've thought this since Day 1. poo a lot of ppl from ATL played against Cam in HS

Royal    92

The falcons are absolutely irrelevant now. They are our little brother and I don't even care about what's going on with that pathetic franchise.

This week is all about SF.

• Pie 2

TCF strikes again

"The only really annoying Carolina fan I can think of is that guy who used to send me those weird sexual PMs and personally troll me.  That guy had to be a serial killer for real. "

• Pie 2

CPcavedweller    1,265

They will pull for us against San Francisco as I will pull for the Saints over the Seahawks. All bitterness goes away now that we beat them, however these 49ers are just a bunch of numb nuts. They don't add on a rivalry, they develop a form of hatred only found in love and war. That said, let's bring the pain come Sunday and "open up a whole case of whoop ass."

• Pie 1

Swan    278

i love falcons fans. i read through that thread, just pure gold. legit nice people for the most part, and no sh*t directed our way. big/little brothers

• Pie 1

Pantherman    278

they will be out of excuses when we have back to back Lombardis in a couple of years.

Well less try to get to this SB and win our first before we talk about back to back. I would be happy with just one right about now. So we can shut a lot of these people up who don't believe in us.