Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Panthers/49ers Tailgate Thread

249 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Parking information? I'm coming down from Upstate New York my first time in Charlotte was the fan fest earlier this season...

My Dads side of the family is from southeastern North Carolina ill probably be making the trip from there to Charlotte early Sunday morning or Saturday and spending the night but I figure getting a hotel wont be easy or cheap. I definitely plan on attending this though I cant wait.

Posted · Report post

Ok look, I have to admit that I was way overconfident for the first game, I love my Niners.
Your defense was insane and literally shut us down! Our defense played pretty well also, but hey look at the score.
I think Sunday is going to be a street fight! It's gonna get bloody! You guys have Smith coming back and by the way.......your welcome for Ginn! I knew we'd miss him.
Cam is awsome to watch and he has left his mark on football forever, Mike Tolbert and Hardy are on fire!
Im so excited for this matchup! We are healthy and angry! It's gonna be a hell of a game!
VD, Boldin, Crabtree and Patton make good targets, and our front 7 is incredible! I think our db's are a little weak and hope we can get some pressure on cam, so maybe he will make some mistakes..... I think that is what it will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes!
Well...here is to a great game and the refs not deciding it for us...Let's get it on!!!!

Posted · Report post

Parking information? I'm coming down from Upstate New York my first time in Charlotte was the fan fest earlier this season...

My Dads side of the family is from southeastern North Carolina ill probably be making the trip from there to Charlotte early Sunday morning or Saturday and spending the night but I figure getting a hotel wont be easy or cheap. I definitely plan on attending this though I cant wait.

Parking's just going to depend on how ok with walking you are. $10 minimum and $20 average I'd guess.

Posted · Report post

Looking forward to it....see you guys around 10:30ish!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Any of u have an extra ticket for sale? I don't mind buying a ticket and sitting near huddler. My wife is 7.5 months pregnant and she's done for the season. I don't feel like going to the game by my self.

talk to cota37. he offered me an extra ticket that i had no use for. didnt name a price so you two would have to work that out. congrats on the baby man! :)

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm there. I'll be the one in the cam jersey.

that certainly narrows it down. we'll be able to spot you from a mile away

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Seems as if things are shaping up nicely.  Not sure if there is enough time to meet everyone....should we start at 4am? 

i might not be able to sleep that night so hellz yea im in haha

Posted · Report post

Mush, if there is anyway to get the spots on the bottom end of the lot in the middle row which are pretty much straight across from the irish bar would be great.  Lots of space on the right hand side.  A few of the huddle crew were set up there when I was doing a party for one of the games.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I will try to stop by....but this is more to get all of your hopes up and then let you down

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

So, how do the socially inept behave at such events?

Asking for a friend...

No shit, wear a name tag or something. 

Just say "Yo I post on the huddle as DirtyMagic" and folks will chat with you.

Everyone is relatively friendly. 

Also hug Panthro, he loves hugs.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

talk to cota37. he offered me an extra ticket that i had no use for. didnt name a price so you two would have to work that out. congrats on the baby man! :)

Man you have enhanced Cota37's experience.....Arsen is a crazy person.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

or do what I do and don't talk to anyone, and when someone turns away, take a sip from their beer.

Posted · Report post

fuck you to hell

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No poo, wear a name tag or something. 

Just say "Yo I post on the huddle as DirtyMagic" and folks will chat with you.

Everyone is relatively friendly. 

Also hug Panthro, he loves hugs.

Name tag sounds good. Boo mentioned she may bring some, I believe.

Posted · Report post

Kenny, where the hell have you been all year?

Ill bring something dessert related and name tags :D

Anyone know if Bo will be back in town in time for this?

Moved out of Charlotte right before the season started and it's a bit of a drive now. I didn't think any of you were still tailgating together this year so it wasn't worth the drive and just been watching the games at home. I'm defintely making the drive this week though. Hope Bo can make it also.

Posted · Report post

Any of u have an extra ticket for sale? I don't mind buying a ticket and sitting near huddler. My wife is 7.5 months pregnant and she's done for the season. I don't feel like going to the game by my self.

Hey buddy, just sent you a message on FB. Just opened up that I have 2 uppers, Section 517 Row 12. Interested? They are available, first come first served!

Name tag sounds good. Boo mentioned she may bring some, I believe.

Yes sir, I will bring along with some cookies.

Moved out of Charlotte right before the season started and it's a bit of a drive now. I didn't think any of you were still tailgating together this year so it wasn't worth the drive and just been watching the games at home. I'm defintely making the drive this week though. Hope Bo can make it also.

Damn, well I'm happy we will get to see you again! Bo said he will be back from vacay in time for the game so it sounds like he's a go

Posted · Report post

Hey buddy, just sent you a message on FB. Just opened up that I have 2 uppers, Section 517 Row 12. Interested? They are available, first come first served!

Yes sir, I will bring along with some cookies.

Damn, well I'm happy we will get to see you again! Bo said he will be back from vacay in time for the game so it sounds like he's a go

Boo....make sure that Bo brings his Big Cooler of Fun on Sunday.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Boo, how much?  I would love to go to this game.

send me a message or email me, alex@ranuccis.com

Posted · Report post

Boo, how much?  I would love to go to this game.

send me a message or email me, alex@ranuccis.com

I'll pay $1 more per ticket than Alex is willing to pay.

Seriously...I'm looking for 2 if anyone gets to the tailgate before me and notices any available. Prefer lower, will take upper.

Posted · Report post

What are turds? I love spicy foods but the name turd is just a major turnoff 

Posted · Report post

There are 2 on NFL Ticket Exchange in 524 for $144 each. The best I've seen for 2 so far online

Posted · Report post

There are 2 on NFL Ticket Exchange in 524 for $144 each. The best I've seen for 2 so far online

ticketcity.com (where i got my ticket) has them listed as low as 128. i got my ticket for 118 there

Posted · Report post

They're yammy. U will love it... Like that girl from2 girls and a cup.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Only a little package of deliciousness.

Either a jalapeño or habanero pepper sliced in half...filled with cream cheese and a little smoky wiener...wrapped in bacon...cooked slow in the smoker.

And, if you have the stones, see me at the tailgate. I will spice them up for you with a good dusting of ground habanero powder and a big dash of Z (otherwise known as "The Devil").
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Only a little package of deliciousness.

Either a jalapeño or habanero pepper sliced in half...filled with cream cheese and a little smoky wiener...wrapped in bacon...cooked slow in the smoker.

And, if you have the stones, see me at the tailgate. I will spice them up for you with a good dusting of ground habanero powder and a big dash of Z (otherwise known as "The Devil").

Yummy. This Yankee plans on getting "right" at the tailgate.