248 replies to this topic

#76 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Parking information? I'm coming down from Upstate New York my first time in Charlotte was the fan fest earlier this season...

My Dads side of the family is from southeastern North Carolina ill probably be making the trip from there to Charlotte early Sunday morning or Saturday and spending the night but I figure getting a hotel wont be easy or cheap. I definitely plan on attending this though I cant wait.

#77 Skyboy71

Skyboy71

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Ok look, I have to admit that I was way overconfident for the first game, I love my Niners.
Your defense was insane and literally shut us down! Our defense played pretty well also, but hey look at the score.
I think Sunday is going to be a street fight! It's gonna get bloody! You guys have Smith coming back and by the way.......your welcome for Ginn! I knew we'd miss him.
Cam is awsome to watch and he has left his mark on football forever, Mike Tolbert and Hardy are on fire!
Im so excited for this matchup! We are healthy and angry! It's gonna be a hell of a game!
VD, Boldin, Crabtree and Patton make good targets, and our front 7 is incredible! I think our db's are a little weak and hope we can get some pressure on cam, so maybe he will make some mistakes..... I think that is what it will come down to whoever makes the least mistakes!
Well...here is to a great game and the refs not deciding it for us...Let's get it on!!!!

#78 MechaZain

MechaZain

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:10 PM

Parking information? I'm coming down from Upstate New York my first time in Charlotte was the fan fest earlier this season...

My Dads side of the family is from southeastern North Carolina ill probably be making the trip from there to Charlotte early Sunday morning or Saturday and spending the night but I figure getting a hotel wont be easy or cheap. I definitely plan on attending this though I cant wait.

Parking's just going to depend on how ok with walking you are. $10 minimum and $20 average I'd guess.

#79 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,781 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 07 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

Looking forward to it....see you guys around 10:30ish!!!!!

#80 SmittyCam189

SmittyCam189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:05 AM

Any of u have an extra ticket for sale? I don't mind buying a ticket and sitting near huddler. My wife is 7.5 months pregnant and she's done for the season. I don't feel like going to the game by my self.

talk to cota37. he offered me an extra ticket that i had no use for. didnt name a price so you two would have to work that out. congrats on the baby man! :)

#81 SmittyCam189

SmittyCam189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

I'm there. I'll be the one in the cam jersey.

that certainly narrows it down. we'll be able to spot you from a mile away

#82 SmittyCam189

SmittyCam189

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts
  • LocationLandrum, SC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:09 AM

Seems as if things are shaping up nicely.  Not sure if there is enough time to meet everyone....should we start at 4am? 

i might not be able to sleep that night so hellz yea im in haha

#83 Big Butt BBQ

Big Butt BBQ

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:11 AM

Mush, if there is anyway to get the spots on the bottom end of the lot in the middle row which are pretty much straight across from the irish bar would be great.  Lots of space on the right hand side.  A few of the huddle crew were set up there when I was doing a party for one of the games.

#84 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,294 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:13 AM

I will try to stop by....but this is more to get all of your hopes up and then let you down

#85 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:14 AM

So, how do the socially inept behave at such events?

Asking for a friend...

No poo, wear a name tag or something. 

Just say "Yo I post on the huddle as DirtyMagic" and folks will chat with you.

Everyone is relatively friendly. 

Also hug Panthro, he loves hugs.

#86 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,141 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

talk to cota37. he offered me an extra ticket that i had no use for. didnt name a price so you two would have to work that out. congrats on the baby man! :)

Man you have enhanced Cota37's experience.....Arsen is a crazy person.

#87 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,664 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:15 AM

or do what I do and don't talk to anyone, and when someone turns away, take a sip from their beer.

#88 Panthro

Panthro

Bunned

• Moderators
  • 22,294 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:16 AM

fug you to hell

#89 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

Resident Gator Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 5,262 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:34 AM

No poo, wear a name tag or something. 

Just say "Yo I post on the huddle as DirtyMagic" and folks will chat with you.

Everyone is relatively friendly. 

Also hug Panthro, he loves hugs.

Name tag sounds good. Boo mentioned she may bring some, I believe.

#90 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 5,931 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:52 AM

Kenny, where the hell have you been all year?

Ill bring something dessert related and name tags :D

Anyone know if Bo will be back in town in time for this?

Moved out of Charlotte right before the season started and it's a bit of a drive now. I didn't think any of you were still tailgating together this year so it wasn't worth the drive and just been watching the games at home. I'm defintely making the drive this week though. Hope Bo can make it also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.