Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

ESPN latest...Crabtree...the difference

88 posts in this topic

One of Those field goals the drive started midfield because of a blocked field goal or punt in the first half! I think you had one good drive where gore was running nowhere and then harbaugh tried to get the panthers d to jump on a 4th&1 at the panthers 2 but we didn't and you got a field goal that was from the bad ruling on the Davis fumble or strip

We WERE moving the ball well (i mean to put up 3 FG's you have to be getting good field possesion/drives) until we stopped feeding Gore for some unknown reason. Maybe he got knicked up, i can't recall but he had 16 rushes for 81 yards and I'm pretty sure that was mostly, if not all accumulated in the first half of the game.

Damn you are fuging clueless....moving the ball well?

You had a total of 151 net yards the entire game....105 passing and 46 rushing.

That is NOT moving the ball well.

You settled for long FG's because you could not move the ball.

Damn you are fuging clueless....moving the ball well?

You had a total of 151 net yards the entire game....105 passing and 46 rushing.

That is NOT moving the ball well.

You settled for long FG's because you could not move the ball.

Frank Gore had 81 rushing yards on 16 carries.

5.1 ypc is moving the ball genius.

We WERE moving the ball well (i mean to put up 3 FG's you have to be getting good field possesion/drives) until we stopped feeding Gore for some unknown reason. Maybe he got knicked up, i can't recall but he had 16 rushes for 81 yards and I'm pretty sure that was mostly, if not all accumulated in the first half of the game.

No you weren't and you're demonstrating how little you actually know about the game.

The only drive you had over six offensive plays was your fist drive, which incidentally should have ended in an interception that hit Captain Munnerlyn in the hands!

Another field goal came on a punt that we blocked that took a strange bounce and you recovered a ball on our 40 that we should have gotten at midfield.

The last field goal came on the worst call/review of the season, the Vernon Davis fumble that was ruled incomplete.  Every commentator and analyst outside of San Francisco called it ridiculous.

Furthermore, Gore wasn't running well.  He carried the ball 16 times for 82 yards, three carries went for 42 of those.  That means he gained 40 yards on the other 13 carries, a 3 ypc average.  In reality most of those were stuffs.  Add to it that we sacked Kaep six times and kept you in long yardage on a lot of possessions.  Are you a big fan of running the draw on 3rd and 25?  

Frank Gore had 81 rushing yards on 16 carries.

5.1 ypc is moving the ball genius.

You had 3 FGs. You moved the ball some.....ultimately your O did little.

No you weren't and you're demonstrating how little you actually know about the game.

The only drive you had over six offensive plays was your fist drive, which incidentally should have ended in an interception that hit Captain Munnerlyn in the hands!

Another field goal came on a punt that we blocked that took a strange bounce and you recovered a ball on our 40 that we should have gotten at midfield.

The last field goal came on the worst call/review of the season, the Vernon Davis fumble that was ruled incomplete.  Every commentator and analyst outside of San Francisco called it ridiculous.

Furthermore, Gore wasn't running well.  He carried the ball 16 times for 82 yards, three carries went for 42 of those.  That means he gained 40 yards on the other 13 carries, a 3 ypc average.  In reality most of those were stuffs.  Add to it that we sacked Kaep six times and kept you in long yardage on a lot of possessions.  Are you a big fan of running the draw on 3rd and 25?  

lolwut? How is that NOT running well? Just because he had 3 big runs that makes it less effective? My whole point is we had something working with Gore and we let up on it for reasons I am not sure about. I'm not saying we were having a cakewalk up and down the field on you guys but we were able to run, something that you guys thought we weren't going to be able to do against your uber Dline.

We WERE moving the ball well (i mean to put up 3 FG's you have to be getting good field possesion/drives) until we stopped feeding Gore for some unknown reason. Maybe he got knicked up, i can't recall but he had 16 rushes for 81 yards and I'm pretty sure that was mostly, if not all accumulated in the first half of the game.

He had 41 yards in the first half

lolwut? How is that NOT running well? Just because he had 3 big runs that makes it less effective? My whole point is we had something working with Gore and we let up on it for reasons I am not sure about. I'm not saying we were having a cakewalk up and down the field on you guys but we were able to run, something that you guys thought we weren't going to be able to do against your uber Dline.

You didn't "let up" on it. Kapernick sucked. He couldn't aid Gore and keep the drives going.

You didn't "let up" on it. Kapernick sucked. He couldn't aid Gore and keep the drives going.

That much is true. I think that will be much different with Crabs back though.

When yall did blitz Kap really couldn't trust any of his WR's outside of Boldin and Im sure yall were doubling him. Especially once VD went out.

That much is true. I think that will be much different with Crabs back though.

When yall did blitz Kap really couldn't trust any of his WR's outside of Boldin and Im sure yall were doubling him. Especially once VD went out.

I don't expect it to be much different. Slightly better sure....

Kapernick didn't stink so much this year bc Crabtree was out IMO it is bc he struggles of he can't throw to his first read.