Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

ESPN latest...Crabtree...the difference

I transposed the rushing and passing yards.

They had net 46 yards passing and 105 net yards rushing.

We also out rushed them with 109 yards.

My point is still the same....they did not rush successfully on anyone.

i agree that they didn't move the ball well at all, minus 1 drive (the Cap dropped pick)...their offense was putrid that day...

i agree that they didn't move the ball well at all, minus 1 drive (the Cap dropped pick)...their offense was putrid that day...

Gore actually was decent. Kapernick killed them.....or more accurately we dominated him

Oh, gotta love the hate. He won't have to force a throw, Crabtree, lets Boldin & VD run free as well.  But, You're gonna have to bank on your defense. If Cam comes through again with a healthy stinker. You should be able to run though.

Gore actually was decent. Kapernick killed them.....or more accurately we dominated him

Yeah, After Vernon was gone, Ya'll blanketed Boldin. Wasn't anywhere else he could go other than to Gore. Our Receivers at that point of time, were just bad, awful

Are you just uneducated....or are your parents first cousins?

play nice please

lol @ madhatter being a douche and then being wrong. That hasn't happened before.

Well, this duplicated, therefore , I'd say this, Look at Kaeps stats compared to before Crabs came back and after

As much as I hate it I just don't see any way the Panthers win this game. Saints played both teams and outplayed the opponents in each game but the 49ers were clearly superior to the Panthers and with V. Davis healthy and Crabtree back in the line up barring a miracle the 49ers will move on. As a Saints fan I would much rather play the Panthers in Charlotte than the Niners in SF so I will be pulling for you guys. Good luck!

lol @ madhatter being a douche and then being wrong. That hasn't happened before.

151 total yards was the same...but thanks for playing.

As much as I hate it I just don't see any way the Panthers win this game. Saints played both teams and outplayed the opponents in each game but the 49ers were clearly superior to the Panthers and with V. Davis healthy and Crabtree back in the line up barring a miracle the 49ers will move on. As a Saints fan I would much rather play the Panthers in Charlotte than the Niners in SF so I will be pulling for you guys. Good luck!

Funny...saints fan coming back in the defense of a Niners fan after we spangled that ass to win the division.

You better worry about the ass kicking the hawks are about to give you

Well, this duplicated, therefore , I'd say this, Look at Kaeps stats compared to before Crabs came back and after

Against defenses that are not ranked #2 in the league. You can't really be this slow...can you?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    GeauxSainz