Photo
- - - - -

ESPN latest...Crabtree...the difference

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
87 replies to this topic

#25 KJ89

KJ89

bottom line

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

I love it.

#26 LA_Panther

LA_Panther

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:56 AM

Crabtree will get his catches. But nothing explosive or game changing. I'm more worried about Vernon Davis. Either way, the x factor for me will be our offense. Bout time they stopped fuggin around started helping our D. Just give us 20 points(20 points from our offense and offense only), and it's a win.

#27 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:23 AM

Are the 49ers with Crabtree all of a sudden a major powerhouse offense that our defense just can't possibly contain?

Are they better on offense than the Saints or Pats (With Gronk).?

#28 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:30 AM

I think Crabtree will develop a major case of alligator arms after he catches a few over the middle and gets laid out by Mitchell repeatedly. I think you may see the more violent side of Mitchell in this game, probably a couple of 15 yarders as well. 

#29 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:39 AM

Are the 49ers with Crabtree all of a sudden a major powerhouse offense that our defense just can't possibly contain?

Are they better on offense than the Saints or Pats (With Gronk).?

Kap holds them back a bit, but the 49ers do have two really good WR's, one of the best TE's in football (even if he gets injured a bit) and one of the better RB's in the league. Add to that they have an excellent run blocking OL and decent pass blocking OL.  If they had a better QB, they probably would have won the past two superbowls. 

That said, you get into Kap's face with pressure and hold contain on him and the explosiveness of the offense takes a huge hit. He get's rattled when you get in his face and cut off his scrambling lanes. 

#30 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:01 AM

Kap holds them back a bit, but the 49ers do have two really good WR's, one of the best TE's in football (even if he gets injured a bit) and one of the better RB's in the league. Add to that they have an excellent run blocking OL and decent pass blocking OL.  If they had a better QB, they probably would have been in and won the past three superbowls. 

That said, you get into Kap's face with pressure and hold contain on him and the explosiveness of the offense takes a huge hit. He get's rattled when you get in his face and cut off his scrambling lanes. 

He holds them back a LOT.

He had AB and VD (for half the game) last time,  along with Gore.............  They did nothing against us.       We assaulted Kaep all game long  we gave him his worst game as a pro.          The only thing Crabtree is going to do is make him even more predictable.     He forces it to Crabtree a lot.   I believe we get a couple interceptions off him this week,  because he'll predictably try to force it to Crabtree every other passing play,  thinking that Crabtree is Megatron.

#31 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:23 AM

I will give credit where credit is due. Crabtree is a great route runner with good hands but with that being said, they still have to play us. Everyone is talking about what he does for that team but I really don't hear anyone talking about how great our defense has been. Their  defense still has to stop us. Cam is a big X factor in this game and I believe he will show out come Sunday. As Coach said, " We will show up and play". We will be ready.

#32 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:29 AM

Vernon Davis is a bigger difference maker against us.

#33 bigdog10

bigdog10

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:32 AM

I'm more worried about boldin and davis

#34 JJT

JJT

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

I'm so tired of hearing about this.

Santonio Holmes this guy.

Reminds me of what they were saying about Michael Irvin in 1996.

We broke his collarbone, and then in the 4th quarter, we broke Deon Sanders's face.

#35 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 08:56 AM

Let the media keep dismissing us....it only fuels this team more and more.

I am predicting a beat down of the Niners on Sunday. 

#36 Coug Girl

Coug Girl

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 07 January 2014 - 09:41 AM

Yes I want to see another NFC West title game for the NFCCG... Blah. Seahawks would rip them a new one yet again and it would be boring! I cant believe media wants this. It's interesting, how they say the Saints will most definitely lose because they had their bums handed to them by the Hawks in Clink (34-7). But, they somehow think San Fran will be a good game at the Clink, when they too also had their bums handed to them? (29-3). Color me confused.