• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#76 48ochoshogun

48ochoshogun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Gore actually was decent. Kapernick killed them.....or more accurately we dominated him

Yeah, After Vernon was gone, Ya'll blanketed Boldin. Wasn't anywhere else he could go other than to Gore. Our Receivers at that point of time, were just bad, awful

#77 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,448 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

Are you just uneducated....or are your parents first cousins?

play nice please

#78 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,084 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

lol @ madhatter being a douche and then being wrong. That hasn't happened before.

#79 48ochoshogun

48ochoshogun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

lol @ madhatter being a douche and then being wrong. That hasn't happened before.

It hasn't :o, 2014,  a year of firsts.

#80 48ochoshogun

48ochoshogun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 03:49 PM

Well, this duplicated, therefore , I'd say this, Look at Kaeps stats compared to before Crabs came back and after

#81 whodatmedat

whodatmedat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:38 PM

As much as I hate it I just don't see any way the Panthers win this game. Saints played both teams and outplayed the opponents in each game but the 49ers were clearly superior to the Panthers and with V. Davis healthy and Crabtree back in the line up barring a miracle the 49ers will move on. As a Saints fan I would much rather play the Panthers in Charlotte than the Niners in SF so I will be pulling for you guys. Good luck!

#82 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,265 posts
  • LocationDark Side of the Moon

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

151 total yards was the same...but thanks for playing.

#83 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:42 PM

As much as I hate it I just don't see any way the Panthers win this game. Saints played both teams and outplayed the opponents in each game but the 49ers were clearly superior to the Panthers and with V. Davis healthy and Crabtree back in the line up barring a miracle the 49ers will move on. As a Saints fan I would much rather play the Panthers in Charlotte than the Niners in SF so I will be pulling for you guys. Good luck!

Funny...saints fan coming back in the defense of a Niners fan after we spangled that ass to win the division.

You better worry about the ass kicking the hawks are about to give you

#84 MadHatter

MadHatter

The Only Voice of Reason

• HUDDLER
  • 18,265 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Well, this duplicated, therefore , I'd say this, Look at Kaeps stats compared to before Crabs came back and after

Against defenses that are not ranked #2 in the league. You can't really be this slow...can you?

#85 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 24,099 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yeah, After Vernon was gone, Ya'll blanketed Boldin. Wasn't anywhere else he could go other than to Gore. Our Receivers at that point of time, were just bad, awful

Vernon wasn't doing nothing. Reality is if the NFL had decent refs Vernon fumbling would have cost your team 3.

Your QB as a passer is bad when an opponent is equipped to not overplay your rush and QB running. CK is your QB regardless of who you put on the field.

#86 CajunTuffguy

CajunTuffguy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:25 PM

I am not afraid of this...MsCrabtree.jpg

#87 VIP

VIP

S-Jax

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 07 January 2014 - 05:32 PM

a guy that averaged what..50 yards per game and 1 touchdown over 5 games is the difference?

oh because he had a decent game against the Packers? now I'm really scared..........................

#88 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• HUDDLER
  • 6,469 posts
  • LocationGalveston

Posted 07 January 2014 - 06:05 PM

We haven't played them all their weaponz!!!!!

Pretty sure the saints have more "weaponz" than the 49ers on their best day.

The Saints also have a MUCH better qb than the 49ers.

Kae.p may be more mobile, but he never gets to his 3rd and 4th reads, like Brees.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.