Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

For All The Crap Cam Took In College, Why Does Jameis Get A Pass?

46 posts in this topic

After further review, the OP was ill advised. I was just frustrated because of how I remember every single thing Cam said being picked apart and/or taken out of context. Even earlier this season, these two idiots on local radio in RDU belittled him for his "bar mitzvah" comment. It got incredibly uncomfortable... it started feeling A LOT like Dee Dee McCarron's racist tweets. And it went completely unchecked.That's why it was frustrating. People were jumping all over Cam for how he misspoke or didn't say what people thought he should say. Then, in contrast, earlier this season, ESPN showed one of Jameis' pressers live and when they cut back to the anchors, they were saying, "wow. He is really impressive... very charismatic and well-spoken." And to me, I was thinking he sounded like a young guy, similar to Cam, but everything he did was gold to the media.And as I said, with so many similarities in their first year as starters in college football, I just felt the coverage was incredibly skewed... then I saw crap like that POS McCarron tweeted. Then I listened to local radio the day after and they had to abruptly hang up on several callers who began to trail off into racist tirades about Jameis... Or tried to disguise it and deliver it subtly. Again, I was disgusted. I just felt the media was unfair, and it's clear Cam got crapped on to a greater degree than most. But, when I see the public by and far doing what the media did to Cam, with a lot of it being racially motivated... who cares whag the media says? The world is still racist and f'ed up.So, he hasn't gotten a pass. I'm an idiot.P.s. - also, after reading more about that filthy skeezer that accused him of rape, he ought to be suing her... just another jersey chaser.

I agree with everything you said man, everything!

How shellfish

6 people like this

butter him than me

2 people like this

How shellfish

No need to be crabby about this...

He will need a good clawyer to avoid being thrown in the dungeness

3 people like this

if he's smart he will be a hermit for a couple of weeks

2 people like this