Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Underdogs?

86 posts in this topic

Posted

The Niners have a better defense, a better offense, a better special team, an armsless Kap > Cam, a better town, a better stadium, and much better fans, the Panthers are doomed.

Posted

The Niners have a better defense, a better offense, a better special team, an armsless Kap > Cam, a better town, a better stadium, and much better fans, the Panthers are doomed.

Yeah, the niners are so scary my non-football fan coworkers are pissing their pants.

Posted

West Coast teams always fly in on Sat....and the statistics clearly prove that they struggle when playing 1PM games in the Eastern Time Zone

I think they are flying out friday

Posted

To start your day out better ...................

Jordan Babineaux, Curtis Conway, & Steve Wyche on NFL AM all said Cam is the better QB. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

I love the disrespect card. The niners are actually the prefect opponent. Rivera has been using that card like a boss all year and the players bought in totally. We had six sacks against them last time, their line was healthy, and we rush better at home. they're are fat and happy on their recent playoff success. Most of our guys have never been on this stage and they're hungry!! "we're gonna do what we want and we're gonna take what we want!" G. Hardy

Posted

Yeah, the niners are so scary my non-football fan coworkers are pissing their pants.

They have no reason to be scared, the Kraken will look like a litle girl, Kuelchy will be runned over all day, Captain will graps the wind and nothing else, Davis will be too scared to play the niners and the offense will sacrifice sir purr in an attempt to please the football gods, ESPN, and NFL.com.

1 person likes this

Posted

I beginning to hate 49ers fans as much as taint fans........

Posted

I beginning to hate 49ers fans as much as taint fans........

Based on your avatar it is a good thing.

Posted

Just read this on NFLam.

Panthers will be lowest ranked offense 26th to vet make a Super Bowl ever!

Panthers will be lower ranked passing offense 29th to win a Super Bowl ever!

It's like te media has to keep pushing the notion that it would be highly ludicrous for us to make it past the Niners and Seahawks and even win the whole dam thing, I mean you would have to wear a straight jacket and be a total vegetable to even comprehend the panthers winning.

I mean how dare we even have a winning season win our division and get a first round bye.

Posted

It's not like they're flying in Sunday morning. They'll be here Saturday, probably. If they're smart. So, while they might still be a bit jet-lagged, they won't be as worn out as if they had flew in early Sunday and had a layover or two.

Actually since the 49ers had a road game in GB, they are spending the week in Ohio so they will not be traveling three time zones to play.  But i will say this, if traveling two time zones in extreme cold doesnt bother them, this wont either.

Posted

Just read this on NFLam.

Panthers will be lowest ranked offense 26th to vet make a Super Bowl ever!

Panthers will be lower ranked passing offense 29th to win a Super Bowl ever!

It's like te media has to keep pushing the notion that it would be highly ludicrous for us to make it past the Niners and Seahawks and even win the whole dam thing, I mean you would have to wear a straight jacket and be a total vegetable to even comprehend the panthers winning.

I mean how dare we even have a winning season win our division and get a first round bye.

Niners passing offense is lower than ours.

2 people like this

Posted

And that's why I laughed!!! I mean there looking for every possible statistic or flaw against us! I don't see them writing off the colts or chargers it's just a total lack of respect for this team and organization! Ok we haven't been relevant since 2008 but doesn't that make it more so impressive that without a huge collection of offensive weapons and and not the most talented secondaries we been ballin all season and earnt this spot