Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Underdogs?

86 posts in this topic

I'll take the team that's won 11 of its last 12, with the only loss coming in a building where nobody wins.

Don't forget that we avenged that loss,  beating them the next time with more on the line.

i guess Crabtree now has 3 100 yard games in the post season

Why is no one talking about a west coast team traveling 3 time zones for a 1 kick off. This is a big deal.

It's not like they're flying in Sunday morning. They'll be here Saturday, probably. If they're smart. So, while they might still be a bit jet-lagged, they won't be as worn out as if they had flew in early Sunday and had a layover or two.

I dont remmebr sports media being so high on road teams...like they are this year. Normaly they say a road team doesnt have a chance...now all of suddent all road teams are suppossed to win WTF

It's not like they're flying in Sunday morning. They'll be here Saturday, probably. If they're smart. So, while they might still be a bit jet-lagged, they won't be as worn out as if they had flew in early Sunday and had a layover or two.

West Coast teams always fly in on Sat....and the statistics clearly prove that they struggle when playing 1PM games in the Eastern Time Zone

1 person likes this

Its wild. I can't even watch the media anymore. Ive seen all the segments they will show all week on espn/nfl network ect.

Somethings just so fuging fishy about the 49ers.... owners/coach.. sketch

but Its completely funny they show maybe 3 highlights.. and end on the INT when they are on their on 15 with 30 seconds to go like they were going to score on that drive anyway? 

Show us dominating the line and finding Kaep OFTEN.

They say it was an off day for him... and that this a new team. That game was the first "big" game for us.. no one expected us to win then. We went out and beat them. I believe we can beat them by a bigger score this time. More than anything I want to score points from D.. fumbles.. INT.. anything to shut down the offense

We're the underdogs at our very own home.

I pray to whatever entity that Rivera tattoos this on every player's forehead. Seriously.

Listened to Sanders and Irvin talking about this game... neither one of them gave the game to the 9ers. They gave them an edge in offense but never said their defense was better than ours. I don't listen much to the knuckleheads who have never worn a helmet, I listen to the guys who have actually played the game.

Love it.  I am going to TIVO the game so when I drive 3+ hours back after our victory, I can watch the inevitable Harbaugh meltdown as he realizes his season is about to end.  I hope the cameras stay on him long enough so we can enjoy his pain ... and watch the whiny little boy come to the surface again.