Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cavs TRADE Bynum for Deng

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10255605/cleveland-cavaliers-agree-trade-andrew-bynum-chicago-bulls-luol-deng

..and 3 future draft picks

Cavs needed a SF in the worst way and a scorer to take pressure off of Kyrie so he doesnt have to facilitate everything and still score 20+ pts a night. Deng will help them defensively too. If its just a one year rental- which it probably is- Im not sure I like it that much.

your thoughts?

Posted · Report post

They can rent him a year and then go after LBJ this offseason

Posted · Report post

Getting rid of Bynum's monster contract is a bad move? Bynum is a bust, and hasn't shown anything since his Laker years.

Andrew isn't 17 anymore, he's 26 almost 27 now. How much more upside is there, considering all of his health problems?

Posted · Report post

Both are expiring so no long term damage either way (and really, Bynum will be waived today to save a bunch of money for the Bulls). Cavs get a piece that should propel them to the playoffs, Bulls shed salary and get something for Deng before he walks (he wasn't re-signing), and Bynum whines his way to a contender via FA.

Win/win/win

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

i also heard Boozer will be amnestied soon after Bynum is waived.. CHI is totally rebuilding

Posted · Report post

lol cavs are so retarded. horrible trade for them

Posted · Report post

i also heard Boozer will be amnestied soon after Bynum is waived.. CHI is totally rebuilding

Can't amnesty until the off-season.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

trade rose while you're at it

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

That is good news in that the Cavs are now better than us but hopefully it doesn't have a negative effect on Chicago and we pass them again.