#16 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

GIF and YouTube Scavenger...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 08 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

I'll do my best man....I'm sure I'll be recovering from a massive hangover sat morning so I might just upload it over a nice continental breakfast haha

Just remember..... Most of us are living through you this weekend!!!

#17 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

Are there any other specific requests from any of you? Itinerary for the weekend....arriving in ClT around 945am Friday morning, doing the 1030 stadium tour....hotel check in......Bar crawl and pep rally 9pm Friday night.....easy day on sat just chilling prbly going somewhere to watch the Saturday games(if anyone wants to meet up just pm me) then tailgating at 7am Sunday morning and game at 1:05

#18 DecrypticShadow

DecrypticShadow

GIF and YouTube Scavenger...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,213 posts
  • LocationNew York, NY

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:54 PM

Are there any other specific requests from any of you? Itinerary for the weekend....arriving in ClT around 945am Friday morning, doing the 1030 stadium tour....hotel check in......Bar crawl and pep rally 9pm Friday night.....easy day on sat just chilling prbly going somewhere to watch the Saturday games(if anyone wants to meet up just pm me) then tailgating at 7am Sunday morning and game at 1:05

No specific request man... Do your thing! Your itenirary sounds fun as it is.. If you happen to run into any fellow huddles let us know who they are if they wish to have themselves shown in your videos. Of course show us the food and drinks to be consumed daily and all the festivities we are missing out on by not being in Charlotte this weekend.

#19 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

I have two that I bought solely to try to do independent filmmaking and, well, let's just say something like this would be a better use of my time than sitting in my place taking up dust.  If I can indeed pull off the logistics of my visit next year, I'll try to do something along the same lines--a visitor's perspective of hitting the Queen City from clear across the country.

#20 carolinahiatt

carolinahiatt

NEWB

• HUDDLER
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 03:01 PM

I browse the forums all the time don't post but noticed OP live in Rural Hall. Im in rural hall, well actually Stanleyville. Represent my friend!

#21 Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

I browse the forums all the time don't post but noticed OP live in Rural Hall. Im in rural hall, well actually Stanleyville. Represent my friend!

Haha nice man yea I stay right outside of king off Tuttle road off the Moore rjr exit if your on 52

#22 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,817 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:02 PM

Ugh, dude....you left off the celebration party at Cans:Recycled. 

#23 Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Ugh, dude....you left off the celebration party at Cans:Recycled.

Omg sorry man that's a for sure stop! Tried meeting you last time but some females distracted me

#24 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 14,891 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:10 PM

Remember to turn off the camera when you take a leak... LOL

#25 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,817 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:12 PM

Omg sorry man that's a for sure stop! Tried meeting you last time but some females distracted me

Once you see the females we have there I will accept your apology for no-showing last time  

#26 Your GFs favorite huddler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 08 January 2014 - 06:13 PM

Once you see the females we have there I will accept your apology for no-showing last time

Haha that's a deal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.