Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AJ McCarron's Mom Wasn't a Big Fan of Jameis Winston's Postgame Speech

35 posts in this topic

Posted

So you don't have a problem with how he speaks but you want to take away his freedom of Speech? 

That is the most stupid thing I've ever read.

How am I taking away his freedom of Speech?

Posted

How am I taking away his freedom of Speech?

By saying that he doesn't need to talk about God...

Posted

I think you're taking it out of context. I think he meant he's tired of it in general when athletes thank god.

2 people like this

Posted

I think you're taking it out of context. I think he meant he's tired of it in general when athletes thank god.

Athletes have done that since the beginning of time (whether they belive in God or a god or not). 

I don't see a problem with it because most athletes believe that God or a god gave them their talents so why not thank him for it.

Posted

Athletes have done that since the beginning of time (whether they belive in God or a god or not). 

I don't see a problem with it because most athletes believe that God or a god gave them their talents so why not thank him for it.

i get tired of it too but i ddon't have a problem with it so i guess i see both sides.. It's just cause i'd be like fug that i earned this.

Posted

I can't speak for carolina-chuck but that is what I meant, it is not just Jameis at all.

Posted

Look above. and above.

Posted

I can't speak for carolina-chuck but that is what I meant, it is not just Jameis at all.

Exactly what I meant.

CP8789 just probably P/O about the whole Bobcats situation.

Posted

you make Winston sound like Cory Booker

Honestly Winston really is goofy person. At least looking at his interviews and believing his teammates.

1 person likes this

Posted

We Strwong

Posted

Exactly what I meant.

CP8789 just probably P/O about the whole Bobcats situation.

That was a dumb comment...

And regardless of if you're tired of hearing about it or not... the athletes have worked their way up to that status; they deserve to say whatever they want.

Posted

So much is expected from athletes these days. Not only they have to be physically talented but have to be great orators. She's a complete joke. The kid was just excited and nervous. He speaks much better at his press conference. It's funny how that bitch erase her tweet like a little kid, as though it never happen.

1 person likes this