Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Who needs tickets still?

199 posts in this topic

HA....I'm doing that and there's barely any interest. He's better off drawing names out of a hat and being done with it :)

In my opinion, it would be awesome and exciting to have Huddlers awarded for their contributions to this community. Zod, could pick a few Huddlers that have helped to make this a better place and have a 1-2 day voting on the forums to decide 2 winners (each winner would get a pair of tickets). If that wasn't practical, Zod could just obviously pick 2-4 Huddlers to give the tickets away to. 

I could use them...if you've got no better use for them :)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

In my opinion, it would be awesome and exciting to have Huddlers awarded for their contributions to this community. Zod, could pick a few Huddlers that have helped to make this a better place and have a 1-2 day voting on the forums to decide 2 winners (each winner would get a pair of tickets). If that wasn't practical, Zod could just obviously pick 2-4 Huddlers to give the tickets away to. 

i second this, maybe i can in some way justify spending hours dropping internet bombs on dat alice

1 person likes this

PhillyB you should go cause you're hilarious bashing on Dat Alice. if ya get 2 take me hehe

Pick four random huddlers making them sit together and share the story Monday. It's the stuff reality tv is made of! I nominate myself as one of the randoms.

or we could give Alice a ticket and set him next to PhillyB I would record the whole interaction between the two lol.

hell id try to do a video montage of the tailgating and during the game and after the game. as long as phone battery didnt die.

or we could give Alice a ticket and set him next to PhillyB I would record the whole interaction between the two lol.

Alice's fat ass needs three seats for all his titty fat.

3 people like this

WTF Happened?

This thread went from EPIC to ALICE in less than 15 minutes...

I'm pretty good luck. The first game I have ever been to was the game in SF.

Just got the call. I have 4 upper levels together. I will figure out in the morning what to do with them.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

Alright people, start writing essays on why you're the worlds greatest Panther fan, send all entries to:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=269

For judging and ticket dispersal.

All decisions final.

1 person likes this