Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Media

34 posts in this topic

Posted

The 49ers went to the Super Bowl last year.  I hate listening to kids crying about media coverage when the Panthers haven't earned anything yet.   

Posted

The 49ers went to the Super Bowl last year. I hate listening to kids crying about media coverage when the Panthers haven't earned anything yet.

What have the 9ers done except lose the SB.

1 person likes this

Posted

The 49ers went to the Super Bowl last year.  I hate listening to kids crying about media coverage when the Panthers haven't earned anything yet.   

last year. this year they've lost to every remaining NFC team. how does that make them the favorite? that's what i want to know.

2 people like this

Posted

The 49ers went to the Super Bowl last year. I hate listening to kids crying about media coverage when the Panthers haven't earned anything yet.

Lol so did the Ravens. This is crap. They've earned peoples respect and we aren't getting it because

*gasp* me and pappy used to watch joe montana together!! Stupid new panthers!

This team will break the hopes and dreams of analysts everywhere if we kick a "historical" team out of the race.

Posted

You guys really need to chill down. Who really give a fug about what the media says?

1 person likes this

Posted

don't go on nfl.com, you will hate their last poll then  ^^

1 person likes this

Posted

last year. this year they've lost to every remaining NFC team. how does that make them the favorite? that's what i want to know.

Because they have a long history of winning.  The Panthers are still relatively unknown.  It is not a football issue.  It is just how the media works.  Whining about it is pointless.

Posted

What have the 9ers done except lose the SB.

They have won 5 Super Bowls.  Geez.  It is not complicated.  Who cares what the media says?  I'm not sure why people get so butt hurt because someone picks against their team.

Posted

They have won 5 Super Bowls.  Geez.  It is not complicated.  Who cares what the media says?  I'm not sure why people get so butt hurt because someone picks against their team.

Ya and all those SB were won 3 decades ago. Guess we should be talking about the Raiders and the Cowboys as well cause they have won SB as well.

Posted

I don't mind us keeping it physical and violent but please no penalties. a third and 13 cant turn into a 1st and 10.

1 person likes this

Posted

You guys really need to chill down. Who really give a fug about what the media says?

trying to figure out which part is weirder, chuck telling huddle poster to chill or me agreeing with him......

Posted

The 49ers won 5 SBs when it was "easy" no salary cap, what have they done since?

just to be clear, I was a 49er fan during those years, I became a 49er fan the year before they drafted Montana...then 1995 happened.