Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

100 Things Panthers Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyone else read this book? Written by Scott Fowler (forwarded by Mike Minter). Brought up a lot of nostalgic memories, good and bad. Nonetheless an enjoyable read.

If you have read it, any important moments in our history you feel they left out?

100-things-panthers-fans-should-know-do-

4 people like this

Posted

never even heard of it before.  goes onto The List...

1 person likes this

Posted

Scott Fowler wrote a book?

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

I won an autographed copy of it it twitter. Very enjoyable read.

Posted

I'm sure Hayden is not on "thier" list.

Posted

I think I read it in a Barnes and Noble once and then put it back on the shelf.  Sorry Scott.

1 person likes this

Posted

47. Climb onto one of the Panther statues outside BOA and scream "Giddy up you furry beast!" Bonus points if you wear assless chaps.

4 people like this

Posted

Does it have pictures?  I like pictures..................and bacon.  I like bacon.

2 people like this

Posted

Does it have pictures?  I like pictures..................and bacon.  I like bacon.

Person's book does.  He colored them himself.

3 people like this

Posted

I got the book for my Dad for Christmas. He is enjoying it. While I was wrapping it I "accidentally" flipped it open and started reading. My fiance had to grab me and make me put it down. I was reading the chapter on Mike Minter. It's very enjoyable.

2 people like this

Posted

My GF got that book for me for Christmas - I had never heard of it before - she also got me a Panthers coaches jacket like RR wears on the sidelines.  The book makes great bathroom reading because its broken up in small bites- just time enough to read one of the hundred things while taking a poop.  TBH I know most of the stuff in the book or at least about 75% but some I had forgotten or never knew.

5 people like this

Posted

I got the book for my Dad for Christmas. He is enjoying it. While I was wrapping it I "accidentally" flipped it open and started reading. My fiance had to grab me and make me put it down. I was reading the chapter on Mike Minter. It's very enjoyable.

MM also wrote the intro to the book