Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cam or Kap? Kap is getting all the love.

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,067 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:38 PM

Link

Everyone is picking Kap based on experience and weapons, ostensibly. Kurt Warner, Nate Burleson,  Willie McGinest and Heath Evans basically are saying Kap is a better QB right now based on from what I think is (loosely) bullshit. 

We're home dogs. Kap is better than Cam! I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.  Yeah, I just have to be honest with myself and the Huddle: I'm a little butt-hurt about the situation. Even though we've had a wonderful season in my estimation, I just don't want it to end with Kaeperdick and Harbaugh victorious in our house. 

#2 Your GFs favorite huddler

Your GFs favorite huddler

• ALL-PRO
  • 807 posts
  • LocationRural Hall, nc

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

Ain't happenin....cam won't let us lose

#3 AceBoogie

AceBoogie

LiveStrong

• HUDDLER
  • 4,454 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

I've read a lot that has stated the opposite. Cam is the better player and it really ain't all that close. Kaepernick benefits from having better players around him. Ain't no Byron Bell lining up in front of him.

You have to think one of Cam's main targets couldn't even get off the bench in San Fran

#4 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,285 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:42 PM

Cam whipped his ass in the NFL Network poll FWIW.

#5 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,200 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

Listening to McGinest I wanted to kill myself

#6 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,195 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:47 PM

Link

Everyone is picking Kap based on experience and weapons, ostensibly. Kurt Warner, Nate Burleson,  Willie McGinest and Heath Evans basically are saying Kap is a better QB right now based on from what I think is (loosely) bullshit. 

We're home dogs. Kap is better than Cam! I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone.  Yeah, I just have to be honest with myself and the Huddle: I'm a little butt-hurt about the situation. Even though we've had a wonderful season in my estimation, I just don't want it to end with Kaeperdick and Harbaugh victorious in our house. 

Please be mindful that those guys work of NFLN, which just happens to be an offshoot of ESPN. Kurt Warner surprised me though. I thought he was a Christian and a man with some integrity, but I guess his paycheck and fitting in matters more. Plus,  it's a shame he needs to continue the charade of hating on Cam to feed his fragile ego.

#7 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,406 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

I hope these slimy fugs on the NFL Network keep feeding the Cam hate so when Sunday come they gonna be left holdin their dicks like the punk fugs that they are.

#8 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,206 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

I just spent ten minutes telling my computer screen to go f*ck itself. Bunch of f*cking morons.

#9 KillaCamNewton

KillaCamNewton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts
  • LocationTucson, AZ

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

I cant help but imagine what cam's numbers would look like if he had boldin, crabtree, manningham, davis and the best Oline in the league. Not to mention being able to hand off to frank gore also

#10 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,777 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Don't care as long as Cam gets the W.  Let them ride Kap's sack.  His one read and bolt bullshit would have him being called the worst starting QB in the NFL if he played for Carolina.  Put him behind a great OL with good offensive weapons and he looks good in SF.  Don't be fooled, he's the weak link on the 49ers.

#11 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,312 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

Im going to cry all night bc these fools are picking Kaep over Cam.

#12 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,724 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

Cam Newton has showed up for all his biggest games since D2 College. Dude will shine in the playoffs. Our D will keep us in every game and Cam will go on an unforgettable playoff run the likes of which will have many "experts" (lol) picking him to be league MVP when July-August 2014 rolls around.

#13 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 47,205 posts

So....the best defense in the NFL will have no bearing in this game. I guess I will find something else to do Sunday.

#14 *FreeFua*

*FreeFua*

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,358 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

I stopped listening to all those crappy discussions awhile ago. Especially Warner, that old bag of bones literally never has anything good to say about Cam.

#15 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,044 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:07 PM

lol depends on the time of day. NFL AM all picked Cam and the twitter poll did too as the better QB.

This evening when they showed the results for the poll, "Which QB would you want to play for your team for the next 10 years?" (choice between Cam & Kaep) it was an overwhelming majority win for Cam, 69%. They all laughed and someone said, "Well, the public is telling us we're getting it wrong."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com