Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam or Kap? Kap is getting all the love.

48 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

So....the best defense in the NFL will have no bearing in this game. I guess I will find something else to do Sunday.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

I stopped listening to all those crappy discussions awhile ago. Especially Warner, that old bag of bones literally never has anything good to say about Cam.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

lol depends on the time of day. NFL AM all picked Cam and the twitter poll did too as the better QB.

This evening when they showed the results for the poll, "Which QB would you want to play for your team for the next 10 years?" (choice between Cam & Kaep) it was an overwhelming majority win for Cam, 69%. They all laughed and someone said, "Well, the public is telling us we're getting it wrong."

Posted · Report post

lol depends on the time of day. NFL AM all picked Cam and the twitter poll did too as the better QB.

This evening when they showed the results for the poll, "Which QB would you want to play for your team for the next 10 years?" (choice between Cam & Kaep) it was an overwhelming majority win for Cam, 69%. They all laughed and someone said, "Well, the public is telling us we're getting it wrong."

Well, people usually do wait until the evening to get drunk.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

We had a bye week. No one is talking us up. No surprise here.

Posted · Report post

Kaep is only the "better QB" simply because he has Davis, Crabtree, and Bouldin. Analysts just don't care to explain that part.

Posted · Report post

I cant help but imagine what cam's numbers would look like if he had boldin, crabtree, manningham, davis and the best Oline in the league. Not to mention being able to hand off to frank gore also

He would be considered a fringe top 5 pick with a sb win away from being considered "elite"

Posted · Report post

We would be sitting at a 15-1 record if we had San Frans weapons on offense

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

These fuckkss dont know shit. No one would rather have Kap than Cam being completely honest hahaha 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I hope these slimy fugs on the NFL Network keep feeding the Cam hate so when Sunday come they gonna be left holdin their dicks like the punk fugs that they are.

And then it will start all over as they wash, rinse and repeat the same bs next week leading up to the the game against the Saints or seahawks. The media as a whole will never pick us because they are picking who they want to win. And that's clearly not the small market Carolina panthers with the qb they despise.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

I stopped listening to all those crappy discussions awhile ago. Especially Warner, that old bag of bones literally never has anything good to say about Cam.

Yeah he really should go back to something he's good at.................... Bagging my groceries.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Everyone on NFLN took Cam over Kaep this morning.
1 person likes this