• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We're not mad. We dont come and act tough after the game is done with already.

Keeps eating those food stamps yall broke ass San Fran trash. Have fun getting stomp in Seattle.

That may happen, but if it does I'm fine, because Seattle fans haven't been all that arrogant, even if they are loud and boisterous. But even on the 49er boards there wasn't nearly as much disrespect for the opponent that I've seen here (in fact many were down right sure the 49ers would lose). I don't know if it's just general ignorance about how good the NFC West teams when healthy (like when Arizona beat you 22-6), or if it's really just arrogance, but either way the general custom is if you talk smack you should be fed delicious crow if you lose. 

That may happen, but if it does I'm fine, because Seattle fans haven't been all that arrogant, even if they are loud and boisterous. But even on the 49er boards there wasn't nearly as much disrespect for the opponent that I've seen here (in fact many were down right sure the 49ers would lose). I don't know if it's just general ignorance about how good the NFC West teams when healthy (like when Arizona beat you 22-6), or if it's really just arrogance, but either way the general custom is if you talk smack you should be fed delicious crow if you lose. 

Yall are a bunch of crybabies just like your damn HC. Vernon Davis is a damn good example of it.

And, what's up with Harbaugh always bringing up masculinity at every interview? Harbaugh is a fake.

Agreed. As big of jacka$$es Seahawks fans are, they know we can - and have - beat their a$$es and they atleast acknowledge that we're a good team and could come into their house and get the win.

I've never seen a fanbase so arrogant as this board and Panthers fans were. They all should be red faced with embaressment with the way they acted. I mean seriously, they've never won anything outside of a silver medal with Jake Delhomme. I sure in the hell wouldn't have been a humble MF'er if I were a Panthers fan.

Agreed. As big of jacka$$es Seahawks fans are, they know we can - and have - beat their a$$es and they atleast acknowledge that we're a good team and could come into their house and get the win.

I've never seen a fanbase so arrogant as this board and Panthers fans were. They all should be red faced with embaressment with the way they acted. I mean seriously, they've never won anything outside of a silver medal with Jake Delhomme. I sure in the hell wouldn't have been a humble MF'er if I were a Panthers fan.

So you quote a grand total of four posts, two of which were about the previous game and come saying we're the "most arrogant"? 

GTFO

No one was saying SF wasn't a good team, clearly they are, which was why we were all so happy when we won in November.  A lot of us felt the media was disrespecting the Panthers by not giving us any chance.    We lost, it happens.  I actually think SF is one of the few teams that can beat Seattle in Seattle, but if all you can do is be an asshole, crawl back to Cali.

so...why are you still hanging around us arrogant assholes? 

I have never signed up on another NFL teams MB to trash talk or say good game. nothing. so f*ck off now.

So you quote a grand total of four posts, two of which were about the previous game and come saying we're the "most arrogant"? 

GTFO

No one was saying SF wasn't a good team, clearly they are, which was why we were all so happy when we won in November.  A lot of us felt the media was disrespecting the Panthers by not giving us any chance.    We lost, it happens.  I actually think SF is one of the few teams that can beat Seattle in Seattle, but if all you can do is be an asshole, crawl back to Cali.

So, I should just go through all 110 or so replies and quote every one of the negative posts? Lol - you GTFO. 

Eat your humble pie, you earned it.

so...why are you still hanging around us arrogant assholes? 

I have never signed up on another NFL teams MB to trash talk or say good game. nothing. so f*ck off now.

Actually, there are a lot of cool posters on here, but the homerism by the rest is second to none.

And the amount of flames I took the other day makes me want to come back here, just for GP.

yeah, we are pretty tolerant of the enemy, yes some take it too far, but that is expected is it not? On a place like the Huddle where everybody gets away with almost anything within reason without getting banned, not many MBs will do that from I have read.

GO Seahawks.

bant for being a prick and gloating and bumping up an old thread and because i'm bitter.

also locking.