Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

What's different from the first meeting?

49ers panthers carolina san francisco nfl playoffs cam newton colin kaepernick vernon davis anquan boldin

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
114 replies to this topic

#25 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:46 PM

Actually was hoping to have a convo about what has changed for the Panthers since our last meeting, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

Actually, no, your intent the entire time was to get in a pissing contest, as evident by your preemptive sarcasm at the end of the OP

#26 ZeroZeroSeven

ZeroZeroSeven

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Sounds like the OP is desperately trying to talk himself in to a Niners victory.

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

So is Kaepernick

#27 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

MFCEO

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Actually, no, your intent the entire time was to get in a pissing contest, as evident by your preemptive sarcasm at the end of the OP

Lol

Sent from the Carolina Huddle App

#28 Lolabunny

Lolabunny

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

For those below a 3rd grade comprehension level, I will quote the opening paragraph:

If you need anything else, I am just a notification away. :)

Your post has no real point so again I am confused as to why you felt the need to point this out?

"For those below a 3rd grade comprehension level, I will quote the opening paragraph"

For someone who is attempting to be a smart ass you failed considering it was only a sentence.

#29 That49Guy

That49Guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:50 PM

Lol - if I wanted to get in a pissing match id talk about you being a douche and ur avi being that of a giant pus*y.

I put those at the end to get it over with, because I knew they'd be coming.

#30 PantherDynasty

PantherDynasty

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

No, I didn't forget, I posted things that were different with the 49ers, and was hoping to hear what's different with you guys. Who's starting or sitting that wasn't before. Who's improved/declined, who's hurt, etc.

Didn't realize how butt hurt over 49ers fans not rolling over that you'd get.

I'm more surprised a grown ass man went to another team's forums looking for their fans to concede that his favorite team is superior. You also worded your post to make it sound better for your team. You said "Davis only was able to play 22 snaps", making it sound like he had a bum knee or something, when in fact he got knocked the fug out. You also downplay the loss of Rogers. You're not evaluating poo, you're trying to convince yourself your team is going to win. WE DON'T GIVE A FUG WHAT YOU THINK

#31 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:52 PM

Lol - if I wanted to get in a pissing match if talk about you being a douche and ur avi being that of a giant pus*y.

I out those at the end to get it over with, because I knew they'd be coming.

RnZQkGm.jpg

#32 QueensKing

QueensKing

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:53 PM

Welp, someone poo in the Mad Hatter's tea.

I've actually been a member here for months, and had some good conversations with posters on this board, including you.

Actually was hoping to have a convo about what has changed for the Panthers since our last meeting, but doesn't look like that's gonna happen.

What has to change?  1 loss since we've played. 

It doesn't matter who you have, nobody cares.  You are about to come into The Bank to play the hungriest team in the playoffs in front of a crowd starving for a playoff game.  In front of a team that has been disrespected all year. 

Has Kap become substantially better at spreading the ball around?  The answer is hell no.  That's all that matters.  Our defense has gotten better, has the Niner offense gotten substantially better than our defense?  Hell no.  We shut you out in the second half in your own house. 

#33 CRA

CRA

Moderators

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:57 PM

Last meeting....

A DT made his first NFL start as our starting RG. That won't be the case this time.....

THAT IMO is a bigger difference in this game than any singular difference a 49er fan can bring up. So our OL play should be better.

#34 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 05:58 PM

3415de300017750.jpg 

I knew it!

#35 That49Guy

That49Guy

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

Last meeting....

A DT made his first NFL start as our starting RG. That won't be the case this time.....

THAT IMO is a bigger difference in this game than any singular difference a 49er fan can bring up. So our OL play should be better.

Hey look, someone addressed the question at hand!

#36 raleigh-panther

raleigh-panther

SUPPORTER

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:04 PM

For those below a 3rd grade comprehension level, I will quote the opening paragraph:

If you need anything else, I am just a notification away. :)

The Panthers have had significant injuries of their own

They don't whine about it. They just go 'next man up' and go handle their business.

It's a shame that the defending NFC champs and their fans are too frightened of losing again to do the same.

Man up or woman up as the case may be and just go away.