Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Other playoff videos

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Saw this on youtube while looking up Lilsmitty09's excellent video.  If you find others please post.  Love all the inspiration.  I am so excited for this game!!!!!  

Panthers got this!

[yt]<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/elNwbtX61xQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/yt]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/elNwbtX61xQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oops...meant to hit preview post.  Video not showing up.  :(  I anyone can embed this for me.....the link is above

GR fixed this...see below post.

Posted · Report post

Hey just get the embed code off of the youtube page. Then just paste it into the comment box. This should work.

On my iPhone or I would do it for you.

Posted · Report post

Think this will work, I hope.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elNwbtX61xQ

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks GR!!

Love it....."We are not done here yet."

I believe.

Posted · Report post

That video is awesome. I've watched it twice already, and will probably watch it again before Sunday. Regardless of where we go from here this season has been fantastic.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

The video brought tears to my eyes! Considering all that we have been through this season, we are still not given a chance in our own home! That alone makes me believe this has the makings of a great ending!

Keep focking Pounding!!

1 person likes this