56 replies to this topic

#1 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:30 PM

Being that I am by myself uptown tonight, I decided to devote some time tonight to see some Charlotte sights. After reading the thread about Kap at hooters/Marriott, I decided to mosey on over there for some undercover recon work.

First place I checked was the 18th floor Concierge lounge. This is a place you have to have special key card access to. I hung out there and watched the NE/IND game and enjoyed some free food and desert. While I was there, I never saw anyone who I thought would be from the 49ers.....see pics I took including the pano shot of the entire lounge.

I stayed for a while, then decided to bounce. I was right outside of the Marriott, on the corner of Tryon st, and a group of big black guys were walking my way. They were yelling at people, including the hotdog stand guy who was wearing a Panthers hat. One of the guys said, "respect Vernon Davis and take that Panthers hat off". The vendor was like heck nah, then a guy I believe was VD (he was the only guy wearing a suit) walks up to him and said "I am going to come back here after we beat the panthers by 20, and make you take off that hat".

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

#2 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

So moral of the story? 9ers fans are thugs and dumbasses wrapped up into one

#3 Pantherman

Pantherman

• HUDDLER
  • 2,082 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

Stalking the 49ers are we. LOL Screw these 49ers. They are so dead. Unleash their nightmare which it the Panthers D.

#4 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,296 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:35 PM

Stalking the 49ers are we. LOL Screw these 49ers. They are so dead. Unleash their nightmare which it the Panthers D.

Lol, no, not stalking....just killing time before I went back to my hotel room

#5 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,947 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:36 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Thanks for the photos of random signs!

#6 cota37

cota37

Head Hunter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

If I hadn't seen the sideways picture of the concierge lounge hours I wouldn't believe you'd actually seen VD, but that's all the proof I need. Well done sir.

#7 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

You mean THE Vernon Davis. The guy who, along with Crabtree, forms the greatest wide receiver, tight end combo in nfl history???

#8 Camsfanclub

Camsfanclub

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

Hopefully Vernon finishes the game this time, ICE UP SON.

#9 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 3,170 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

You mean THE Vernon Davis. The guy who, along with Crabtree, forms the greatest wide receiver, tight end combo in nfl history???

No.... The one we knocked out of the game last time

#10 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,880 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

cool thanks for posting a thread about trying to stalk random people you sound cool

#11 MasterAwesome

MasterAwesome

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:40 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Remind me NEVER to hire you as a private investigator. I'd hire you to find out if my wife is cheating on me and you'd come back with some pictures of a trash can, a dog urinating on a tree, and a homeless guy smoking a cigarette.

#12 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,947 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:45 PM

That sort of sounds like the classic trick to make people think someone is famous. I dont understand why but Ive had friends that always tried to pull things like that. I guess it was mostly out if boredome and a desire for fake respect.

#13 PantherBoy95

PantherBoy95

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

"Remind me NEVER to hire you as a private investigator. I'd hire you to find out if my wife is cheating on me and you'd come back with some pictures of a trash can, a dog urinating on a tree, and a homeless guy smoking a cigarette."

^^^^HAHAHAHA

#14 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,746 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

Worst thread of the season, am I free now for saying Cam would never have a game winning drive?

#15 lightsout

lightsout

Doin' stuff...thaaaangs

• HUDDLER
  • 5,623 posts

Posted 11 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

Remind me NEVER to hire you as a private investigator. I'd hire you to find out if my wife is cheating on me and you'd come back with some pictures of a trash can, a dog urinating on a tree, and a homeless guy smoking a cigarette.

Then he'd say, "then I saw a male and female walking towards me (and I think the female was your wife), talking loudly about sexual exploits. And he said 'you're gonna respect me and take it all' and she said 'nah' and he said 'after I come home from earning money to buy you poo, i'm gonna make you take it all'". 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.