Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few final words about the Saints...

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Final words about NO:  Bye, bye.

Posted

Lol at the thread on SR that calls Seahawks cheaters. Even if the Seahawks DB's cheat, which they do, the Saints* won a Super Bowl based on Cheating and playing dirty for pay.

1 person likes this

Posted

They prove they are still dirty with the head hit to Percy I was pissed even though I am not a Seahawk fan.. They got what they deserved

2 people like this

Posted

"It's my 13th year, you don't know how many more opp wah wah wah etc"' GTF HOME, MOLE

Posted

It's worth remembering that the Panthers are partially responsible for what happened to the Saints today.  Had we not beaten them in week 16, they'd be hosting the game tomorrow and wouldn't have had to travel until next week at the earliest.

Also of note for New Orleans, that "can't win outside of the dome" perception that you thought you exorcised last week?  Yeah...back with a vengeance now.

Great play, Marques :lol:

An argument could be made that Drew Brees is continuing the trend of quarterbacks tailing off after getting paid huge contracts.

And one last thing: After starting crap with Seahawk players by pulling Bruce Irvin's hat off pregame, Jimmy Graham finished the game with just a single catch, eight yards.  Don't know if he won the trash talking match, but if he did, it was pretty much the only thing he won.

See ya next year :)

don't like them but still wish they would have won.

Posted

Lol Catfish Alice is probably not gonna be back till next season

Posted

Saints are one of the softest offenses in the league lead by two pansies in Brees and Graham.

1 person likes this

Posted

Nighty-night Saints... back to the swamp. 

1 person likes this

Posted

The Panthers pretty much ruined their season.  It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

2 people like this

Posted

Lol at the thread on SR that calls Seahawks cheaters. Even if the Seahawks DB's cheat, which they do, the Saints* won a Super Bowl based on Cheating and playing dirty for pay.

Ironic, ain't it? :lol:

1 person likes this

Posted

As much as I would have loved to have the NFCCG in Charlotte I loved watching the Saints get crushed last night. That team is totally soft and pathetic. Anytime I see Drew Candyass getting destroyed I have to smile.

Posted

The Panthers pretty much ruined their season. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Agree. Tis sweet :)

But not yet complete. Win it all and it gets infinitely sweeter.

1 person likes this