Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam thread ~ Lets get it out of the way.

87 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think he played that well overall. Two costly turnovers. On the bright side, I think he does well with the deep balls. We need to think about incorporating more of that into our playbook next season if we are going to keep this non-existent running plays going.

TL:DR This is NOT a Cam lost us the game thread.

Posted

Everyone had their share of blame. Hopefully this game helps in those player's negotiations. 

Posted

This one's not on Cam in my opinion. Everyone shares a little blame, but he's far from the main problem.

9 people like this

Posted

yeah, the 49ers didn't come to play or nothin'

1 person likes this

Posted

Newton wasn't perfect by any means and I am one of the fans who actually will place blame on him when it is deserved but anyone that thinks Newton is one of the top/main problems on our offense or team is a fool.  Point blank.  

7 people like this

Posted

Smitty was limping the whole second half. He had nowhere to go with ball but lets tear him apart anyway.

2 people like this

Posted

I don't think he played that well overall. Two costly turnovers. On the bright side, I think he does well with the deep balls. We need to think about incorporating more of that into our playbook next season if we are going to keep this non-existent running plays going.

Wonder how this game would have gone with Derek Anderson at QB?

Or Jimmy Clausen?

Or Cam Newton under Norv Turner as OC?

Posted

Nobody showed up with a big game. We had no receivers with 8 catches and 136 yards. No lineman with 2.5 sacks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

Cam was playing incredibly until Rivera tried to settle his team down. Cam threw a gamble ball with the game pretty much out of reach and it got INT'd. Whatever..

Never would've been in that position if we had attempted to play any sort of offense in that half up until that point.

3 people like this

Posted

Cam wasn't great but that last int came with the game already basically over.  I don't have access to game tapes so I would be interested to know if anybody was actually open all those times he took sacks that killed drives or if he really had no choice.  Our D turning to swiss cheese at the end of the first half and staying that way for the rest of the game is what did us in today just as much as the refs and our offense which ( to be honest) has been pretty crappy last couple of months.

Posted

This thread is not needed. I thought Cam played well enough. Just bad playcalling and momentum killing penalties that killed the team in the end.

4 people like this