27 replies to this topic

#1 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:26 PM

This fuging loser is exactly what the media tries to make cam out to be... He is a poo talking cocky prick who can't read a defense to save his life one read and he's done even today...

I'm not one to wish injury on a player normally but I swear I hope the Seahawks shred his legs...

#2 jloh

jloh

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

a long time bearded man myself, i once thought a beard makes any man look better....until I got a peak at Kaeperdicks. Looks like all the talking Heads shaved his pubes for him and glued it to his face.

Sent from my SM-T210R using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#3 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

A niners fan in front of me got in my face after douche did cams celebration... I kicked him in the chest and had to leave to avoid getting arrested I was so pissed I walked around downtown for an hour.

#4 Cyclonus

Cyclonus

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,846 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:40 AM

He's an overrated chump.  As soon as harbaugh leaves town, he's toast.

#5 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

A niners fan in front of me got in my face after douche did cams celebration... I kicked him in the chest and had to leave to avoid getting arrested I was so pissed I walked around downtown for an hour.

CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

#6 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:59 PM

yeah right......

Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#7 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,764 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:28 PM

F*ck him, he got lucky going to SF, just like Brady in NE, but at least Brady has talent.

#8 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

Your next

#9 bigskypanthersguy

bigskypanthersguy

Prowl, Cats, Prowl.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,345 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

Boldin and Kaenthrowwell both can rot in a fire.

#10 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 07:22 PM

I'm not one to wish injury on a player normally but I swear I hope the Seahawks shred his legs...

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly.  Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

#11 jackson113

jackson113

Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,453 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:13 PM

I can't blame Cap though, he made plays and his team won. The panthers didn't really make a play the whole second half. Hardy was like Jimmy Graham trolled at the beginning and really didn't show up....

#12 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly.  Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

cam_zpsff9f4bbe.jpg

#13 PsyopGoat

PsyopGoat

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Your next

house-cool-story-bro-dUIejm.jpg

#14 Kuechly59

Kuechly59

Bow before GETTLEMAN

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly. Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

Go hawks!

Also can someone ban this niners clown.

#15 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,920 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:08 AM

It's only a matter of time before crapondick does something horrible off the field and his career goes spiraling down heel. It's a well known fact that he and jimmy graham are the biggest douchebags in the NFL

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.