Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

F*ck Kaperdouche

28 posts in this topic

Posted

This fuging loser is exactly what the media tries to make cam out to be... He is a poo talking cocky prick who can't read a defense to save his life one read and he's done even today...

I'm not one to wish injury on a player normally but I swear I hope the Seahawks shred his legs...

Posted

a long time bearded man myself, i once thought a beard makes any man look better....until I got a peak at Kaeperdicks. Looks like all the talking Heads shaved his pubes for him and glued it to his face.

Sent from my SM-T210R using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

4 people like this

Posted

A niners fan in front of me got in my face after douche did cams celebration... I kicked him in the chest and had to leave to avoid getting arrested I was so pissed I walked around downtown for an hour.

3 people like this

Posted

He's an overrated chump.  As soon as harbaugh leaves town, he's toast.

Posted

A niners fan in front of me got in my face after douche did cams celebration... I kicked him in the chest and had to leave to avoid getting arrested I was so pissed I walked around downtown for an hour.

CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

Posted

yeah right......

Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

1 person likes this

Posted

F*ck him, he got lucky going to SF, just like Brady in NE, but at least Brady has talent.

Posted

CoolStoryBroHouse.jpg

Your next

Posted

Boldin and Kaenthrowwell both can rot in a fire.

Posted

I'm not one to wish injury on a player normally but I swear I hope the Seahawks shred his legs...

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly.  Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

1 person likes this

Posted

I can't blame Cap though, he made plays and his team won. The panthers didn't really make a play the whole second half. Hardy was like Jimmy Graham trolled at the beginning and really didn't show up....

Posted

this was exactly what I was thinking while I was watching you guys play on Sunday....please...someone tear that cocksuckers legs off and beat harbuagh over the head with them repeatedly.  Guy is a total douche....doing the superman...pointing to the scoreboard...and the league wonders why assholes like this get fugen slammed repeatedly.

cam_zpsff9f4bbe.jpg

2 people like this