115 replies to this topic

#1 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

#2 IGSaint

IGSaint

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

This game has made me dislike him and the whole 49er fanbase. I will be glad if they forever fade into obscurity.

#3 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,795 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

Good post. Shitty qb hiding behind a lot of talent. I also laughed at the abortion comment. In a really pissy mood right now.

#4 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

ok..cam newton fans win......

#5 chknwing

chknwing

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,304 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

sCRbJ.Em.138.jpeg

#6 Joey 9ers

Joey 9ers

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

#7 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,423 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

#8 CarolinaPanthersCynic

CarolinaPanthersCynic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

Well I'm absolutely furious at the moment. Maybe I'll regret it in a few minutes.

#9 Panther17

Panther17

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

I disagree. Continue on the Kaeperdick hate. Lose the death and injury wish though.

#10 Jacob

Jacob

• ALL-PRO
  • 226 posts
  • LocationRock Hill, SC

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

fug that noise. And how lame are you still lurking on our board 5 hours after the game was played? Douchebag

#11 Keep Steve

Keep Steve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

Kap is a loser.  He will never win a Super Bowl.  They will never beat Seattle and Denver back to back.  On his behalf his coach Harbaugh obviously does not frown on that type of behavior and even contributes to it.  Kap is young and impressionable.  I am sure you wouldn't see that if he was a Patriot.

#12 Keep Steve

Keep Steve

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEarth

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:38 PM

fug that noise. And how lame are you still lurking on our board 5 hours after the game was played? Douchebag

What a fagg. From San Fran.

#13 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,764 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

The 49er's aren't our opponent now. The game is over. Yes, Kaep is an ultra douche with his complete lack of respect, but the offseason is more important.

#14 Joey 9ers

Joey 9ers

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

That might be true, but you don't got to get all pissy. You guys played well on defense and were on the wrong side of a badly officiated game, but I think we played better, today. 

#15 SCMunnerlyn1

SCMunnerlyn1

The Fuhckening has begun

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,595 posts
  • LocationValdosta Georgia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:46 PM

I disagree. Continue on the Kaeperdick hate. Lose the death and injury wish though.

False. More the better. Play dirty, it's clearly legal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com