Kaepernick is a disrespectful thug

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#1 PanthersClinic

PanthersClinic

ROOKIE

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

#2 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:29 PM

This game has made me dislike him and the whole 49er fanbase. I will be glad if they forever fade into obscurity.

#3 BIGH2001

BIGH2001

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

Good post. Shitty qb hiding behind a lot of talent. I also laughed at the abortion comment. In a really pissy mood right now.

#4 blak-n-blu

blak-n-blu

THE FRANCHISE

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:30 PM

ok..cam newton fans win......

#5 chknwing

chknwing

SUPPORTER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:31 PM

sCRbJ.Em.138.jpeg

#6 Joey 9ers

Joey 9ers

NOT NEWB

ROOKIE

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

#7 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

#8 PanthersClinic

PanthersClinic

ROOKIE

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:33 PM

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

Well I'm absolutely furious at the moment. Maybe I'll regret it in a few minutes.

#9 Wyank

Wyank

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

I disagree. Continue on the Kaeperdick hate. Lose the death and injury wish though.

#10 Jacob

Jacob

• LocationRock Hill, SC
SUPPORTER

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

fug that noise. And how lame are you still lurking on our board 5 hours after the game was played? Douchebag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users