Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick is a disrespectful thug

116 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This game has made me dislike him and the whole 49er fanbase. I will be glad if they forever fade into obscurity.

6 people like this

Posted · Report post

Good post. Shitty qb hiding behind a lot of talent. I also laughed at the abortion comment. In a really pissy mood right now.

Posted · Report post

ok..cam newton fans win......

Posted · Report post

sCRbJ.Em.138.jpeg

4 people like this

Posted · Report post

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ok, I'm pretty sure wishing someone had gotten aborted is pretty disrespectful and malevolent. Either way, you guys lost. Neither QB played outstanding, but we came out with the win

Well I'm absolutely furious at the moment. Maybe I'll regret it in a few minutes.

Posted · Report post

Lets slow down on the Kaep dislike, I don't like the 49ers as much as the next man and I certainly wish for their playoff demise. 

Lets separate football and life

I disagree. Continue on the Kaeperdick hate. Lose the death and injury wish though.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Fuck that noise. And how lame are you still lurking on our board 5 hours after the game was played? Douchebag

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Kap is a loser.  He will never win a Super Bowl.  They will never beat Seattle and Denver back to back.  On his behalf his coach Harbaugh obviously does not frown on that type of behavior and even contributes to it.  Kap is young and impressionable.  I am sure you wouldn't see that if he was a Patriot.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

fug that noise. And how lame are you still lurking on our board 5 hours after the game was played? Douchebag

What a fagg. From San Fran.