Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kaepernick is a disrespectful thug

116 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't see how people complain about Cam when this ***** is out there acting like a douchebag everyday on Twitter and at Hooters. It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

Cam is immature at times but never as disrespectful, arrogant and malevolent as Kap. I lost any respect I had for the guy today.

He's not even that good. Cam was for most of the day the better QB, he made better passes while Kap missed open receiver time after time. Ultimately Kap's coach, offensive line and receiver core won the matchup.

cam_zpsff9f4bbe.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

And Cam be like...

ku-xlarge.gif

Posted

It's easy to see why his ***** of a mother put him up for adoption (too bad she didn't go with an abortion instead).

This is too much dude, but I must agree the guy is a douchebag and I hope he doesn't get to the SB if an injury happens in Seattle I won't complain.

Posted

cam_zpsff9f4bbe.jpg

could you find a more pixelated version of this please tia

Posted

Kaep was the better QB yesterday, on the better team. 2TDs and 0 turnovers.

Did you lose a bet?

Posted

The sad thing is, is that no one gets it

Posted

Anyway guys why is Kaepernick such a disrespectful thug? Was it the superman thing on his touchdown? Is it disrespectful to mock others' celebrations? Tell me more about being a douche and mocking someone's celebrations on their home field.

Posted Image

Defensive players mock offensive players all the time. It just is what it is but when do offensive players EVER mock other offensive players? I honestly can't think of any instances of it happening to anyone but Cam(granted I don't watch every game played but I see a lot) and I just don't get why. What is it about Cam that makes players on other teams so insecure they have to mock him when they score a touchdown? You want to celebrate, awesome! you earned it. However mock the guys you scored against not a guy sitting on the sideline who has nothing to do with the play(I get Cam is asked to do a lot but not quite that much). People talk poo about Cam and his perceived lack of maturity all the time but he would never do something as Busch league as what Kap did. Cam doesn't need to because Kap isn't important enough for him to plan a celebration to one up him.

Sent from my XT907 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

3 people like this

Posted

i hate the panthers lost, but what about Colin makes him a thug?

Posted

this is what pisses me off about this site, to many people on here refer to certain types of individuals as criminals and thugs based off their appearance.

Posted

this is what pisses me off about this site, to many people on here refer to certain types of individuals as criminals and thugs based off their appearance.

Oh shut the fug up Kaepernick is the the stupid cocky little prick that media tries to portray cam as... and he is a wanna be thug.

3 people like this

Posted

Players and sports teams don't impact me one way or another.......but they can serve as an inspiration in the best of times......

In the worse of times, there is life to remind me that if I don't make my living from it.......then it is nothing more than entertainment.

Enjoy what you like............and ignore what you don't.

Its a lot easier to take the whole experience that way..............

Posted

Oh shut the fug up Kaepernick is the the stupid cocky little prick that media tries to portray cam as... and he is a wanna be thug.

how is he a wanna be thug? telling somebody to shut the fug up is acting like a e-thug.