Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Piece of poo Ref, Carl Cheffers, "Explains" Why He Didn't Call Twelve-Men In the Huddle Penalty

71 posts in this topic

Posted

he felt obligated to give them enough time after he ran up to the huddle to tell them they had 12 guys

Posted

There is an interesting conspiracy in the NFL with teams making the Superbowl that are getting or have recently gotten a new stadium.  See - 49ers.

1 person likes this

Posted

So the 49ers literally did bring their own refs with them.

3 people like this

Posted

Look Guys I love football and the Panthers. However I am very skeptical of officiating especially at the pro levels of professional sports. I am a huge Lakers fan since I grew up in LA. In 2002 I witnessed what was an obvious fix of a game that shamefully went in the Lakers favor. It was game 6 of the 2002 western conference finals against our rivals at the time, the Kings. Look it up. Just as That tool and worst commissioner ever Stern stole a game, I believe that other tool Goodell had plans for a SF victory. Yes we played a bad second half, but does anybody believe that would have happened if the refs hadn't castrated our defense? Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

5 people like this

Posted

the whole time that the group i was with and I watched the game we just turned to each other and had that look of "the fix is in."

we lost because of the refs and i'm the last person to blame refs. You have to will yourself over bad calls. But this was beyond flagrant.  They handed that game to the 9ers on a silver platter.

6 people like this

Posted

Look Guys I love football and the Panthers. However I am very skeptical of officiating especially at the pro levels of professional sports. I am a huge Lakers fan since I grew up in LA. In 2002 I witnessed what was an obvious fix of a game that shamefully went in the Lakers favor. It was game 6 of the 2002 western conference finals against our rivals at the time, the Kings. Look it up. Just as That tool and worst commissioner ever Stern stole a game, I believe that other tool Goodell had plans for a SF victory. Yes we played a bad second half, but does anybody believe that would have happened if the refs hadn't castrated our defense? Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I Kings were second favorite team, and then subsequently my favorite team for a period after we lost the Hornets.

I cited this series in another thread as well.  I lost a bet to a friend on that series, and there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was fixed then. 

I've just come to the conclusion that when big money is involved, the entity involved has some corrupt underworkings.  Yesterday was proof.

3 people like this

Posted

Being in SoCal, I can tell you that there is 95% chance he is a 49er fan based on being from Whittier.

Whitter is trashy enough yet too clean to get support from Raider fans.

1 person likes this

Posted

I Kings were second favorite team, and then subsequently my favorite team for a period after we lost the Hornets.

I cited this series in another thread as well. I lost a bet to a friend on that series, and there was absolutely no doubt in my mind that it was fixed then.

I've just come to the conclusion that when big money is involved, the entity involved has some corrupt underworkings. Yesterday was proof.

It is because of Stern and the officials that I don't watch the NBA anymore. I have not for several years. It's just not fun anymore. It was my favorite sport as a kid.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I remember that game.  It was fuging bullshit.

Posted

fwiw I do not think this game was fixed at all.  But, it was a case of egregious amounts of human error leading totally unbalanced calls.  What I think happened early the refs wanted to call a tight game.  But then they were like, aw nah, let's let them play!  But that just fugs the team you called poo on.. .Meh.

Posted

the jobbiest job to ever job

I don't know if I can watch this sport any more..

Posted

The nfl wanted this exactly the way it happened. Fug integrity. Give them their chosen teams in the big dance. I hope this sticks with this team all offseason and burns with a flame hotter than all the fire in Hell. Fug these d bags