Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ken

PFF 49ers v Panthers refocused and game grades.

csx    6,966

I have a hard time putting blame on Lester. A rookie safety should never have to make a wide open field tackle on a RB like Gore.

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

Zod    14,969

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

what about he 7 guys in front of him

SF-Wald    12

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

rodeo    13,776

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

SF-Wald    12

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

They are equal, but that is part of my point. Their methodology for grading players doesn't make sense.