Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina panthers PFF 49ers v Panthers refocused and game grades.

22 posts in this topic

Posted

He's really going to have to work some Gettlemagic in order to secure 3 starting caliber O-linemen, a bona fide threat and heir apparent at WR, a small-money Kraken, and a #1 CB in one offseason. Best of luck to him. Get healthy soon Kugzilla!

Posted

They alluded to it in the article but Cam had a rough game under pressure.

Under pressure: 2/6 33 yards 2INTs 5 sacks 2.8 QB rating

No Pressure: 14/19 251 yards 1TD 133.1 QB rating

Posted

Kaepernick graded negatively for the game. Cam graded positively for the game. And yet who pulled the arrogant antics?

2 people like this

Posted

I have a hard time putting blame on Lester. A rookie safety should never have to make a wide open field tackle on a RB like Gore.

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

Posted

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

what about he 7 guys in front of him

Posted

The defense in the 4th quarter was a tremendous surprise. The front 7, the secondary, everyone was truly disappointing.

Posted

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

Posted

Wish we could Calvin Pryor from Louisville, Jordan Matthews and a guard

Posted

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

Posted

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

They are equal, but that is part of my point. Their methodology for grading players doesn't make sense.