Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

PFF 49ers v Panthers refocused and game grades.

Carolina panthers Game Grades

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,764 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:31 PM

I have a hard time putting blame on Lester. A rookie safety should never have to make a wide open field tackle on a RB like Gore.

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

#17 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

He is a backup. When the guy in front of him gets injured he surely should be expected to make a tackle.

what about he 7 guys in front of him

#18 intangiblejohnny

intangiblejohnny

The Josh McRoberts of Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,840 posts
  • LocationInterwebz

Posted 13 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

The defense in the 4th quarter was a tremendous surprise. The front 7, the secondary, everyone was truly disappointing.

#19 SF-Wald

SF-Wald

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

#20 ajax4132

ajax4132

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,397 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:02 PM

Wish we could Calvin Pryor from Louisville, Jordan Matthews and a guard

#21 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,380 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:18 PM

Do you guys trust PFF rankings/ratings? During the season both Bowman and Willis graded higher than Luke. Also, Ben Hartsock was graded as a better TE than Vernon davis. To me this last ranking is such a joke it is laughable.  

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

#22 SF-Wald

SF-Wald

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:27 PM

Hartsock is one of, if not the best, blocking TEs in the league. He often lines up at fullback and h-back as well. If blocking is weighted equally with receiving in their rankings, it makes sense.

They are equal, but that is part of my point. Their methodology for grading players doesn't make sense. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina panthers, Game Grades

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.