17 replies to this topic

#16 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,210 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

Somebody said today that there were three or four illegal motions that weren't called either. I was there but don't recall seeing them. An L is an L though.

Yep and the Pats and Saints still got a SB cheating. Just goes to show Goodell just wants the ratings could care less about the game.

#17 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:28 PM

I swear if I hear one more thing about the bad officiating...

ewjf03E.gif

#18 Panthers8969

Panthers8969

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:58 PM

I haven't watched the broadcast but it felt like there was funny business on personnel switches. There is one everyone talks about but there was several situations were guys ran on or off.

Also to me the play of the game was the hold on Ted Ginn, it was called a 5 yard penalty but would have been a TD assuming Ginn could catch the damn ball. It was basically a professional foul and if Munnerlyn had done the same to Boldin this might be a different story.

Just about to say this. It was a perfect throw by cam and ginn had beat his man easy. Sure ginn has dropped a couple but I would' bet money he would've scored on that play. The whole game just pisses me off. Chris long got ejected for punching gross but not brooks? Her I wonder why. I honestly hope these refs get the poo beat out of them and throw Goodell in there too. Why a damn misleading name. More like shithell

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.