Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Total Access discusses Kaepernick mocking Cam

109 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hasn't cam himself only given one quote about the matter and it was something like "it's not the first or last time someone is going to do that"

Posted · Report post

Let me be clear: it was an insult directed at Cam. QBs do not openly insult other QBs. He's a sorry sack of horseshit.

This.  It's really not that difficult to "get".

Posted · Report post

it comes down to his motive which reek of arrogance and irrelevance as to who he was mocking. The under layer is jealousy has been in his heart from the beginning and its now coming out. Von Miller had a legit argument as to being the #1 in comparison to Kaep who even came well after Gabbert, Locker, Ponder and Dalton. If this draft was to go down again and or combined in addition to the year after he still wouldn't be the first pick so it pure envy. He's a average at best QB hiding behind a stacked "team"... I'd pick Dalton and Locker over him. Under the surface he's a polished Ponder with targets and protects. He's like that kid that talks trash from his 2nd floor window after school on Friday... with a teacher's workday on monday. he defines sucka!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Let me be clear: it was an insult directed at Cam. QBs do not openly insult other QBs. He's a sorry sack of horseshit.

Cam was intelligent enough to identify this in the interview days before the game. So now then, why did the media dog Cam on "assumption" and leave the clown to say what he wants without fault? smh... very biased! also the media is the ones that fuel this chumps arrogance

Posted · Report post

It will just feed the fire.  

Give our QB some targets to throw to and watch Kaepernick rue the day he mocked Cam. 

2949880.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

the situation is putting people who ride cam's nuts about his "immature antics" in an interesting position though considering that kaepernick embodies everything that's supposedly bad about our quarterback ten-fold

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

I fully expect every player in the NFL who sacks Cam to mock the superman pose.  Same thing happens to Rodgers and Kaepernick every time they get sacked.  It's to be expected. 

I personally could care less if Kaep wants to mock it when he scores.  Doesn't hurt my feelings (and I seriously doubt it hurts Cam's either).  However, I do think it says something about Kaepernick.  I think he might be a little lost / insecure about things.  He always seems just a little uncomfortable under the spotlight.  Like he's not sure about his identity.  I think he probably realizes he's not a real 'thug' but that's the look/persona he's gone with for a long time and isn't sure what to do.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Kap has a conference title an appearance in a Super Bowl and whatever he achieves this season plus he has a better team more equipt for him on offense,so apart from being drafted later than cam why he jealous? It was just a look at me shot which is what he does it's not personal he just craves publicity and media attention

Posted · Report post

The reason it is a big deal is because typically you don't mock your countepart. It is okay for a defender to do it because they are in direct competition with one another. Cam has been nothing but respectful when question about Kapernick. Kapernick does come accross as insecure. He is not a better player than Cam he just happens to be the quaterback of a team with better weapons. I am over it but I am just giving an opionion as to why it is a big deal.

I have to laugh at some of u Panthers fans and ur petulence towards ur QB. FYI, Cam has been doing his SB TD move since junior high school. And although, IMO, it's apropo to what he has been doing since he joined the Panthers, u seriouly doubt it's anything more than him having fun more so than mocking anyone. Not to say he doesn't do so occasionally; but way to many of u folks who are suppose to know ur QB get bent out of shape over everything he does.

As they say, free ur mind and the rest will follow.

Posted · Report post

Kap has a conference title an appearance in a Super Bowl and whatever he achieves this season plus he has a better team more equipt for him on offense,so apart from being drafted later than cam why he jealous?

Because he still knows who the better QB is.  He tried to rip his shirt open like Superman but realized he doesn't compare.  So he button his shirt up and kissed his bicep like a douche.

Posted · Report post

Kap has a conference title an appearance in a Super Bowl and whatever he achieves this season plus he has a better team more equipt for him on offense,so apart from being drafted later than cam why he jealous? It was just a look at me shot which is what he does it's not personal he just craves publicity and media attention

i don't get the jealousy angle either.  they're both going to get big contracts when their rookie deals are up and the team he quarterbacks completely leaves the panthers in the dust when it comes to their overall accomplishments.

obviously the 49ers have the most stacked roster in the NFL and all that but that kind of nuance is either lost on or doesn't matter to people who have an ax to grind in this situation