Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONE AND DONE, suck on that! Haha

82 posts in this topic

Posted

Just flew back in from vacation and wanted to catch up.

While Saints beat a team on the road in the cold weather with highest passer rated QB and shutting down leagues leading rusher, the overachieving Panthers ran out of lucky bounces and were out of their game even before halftime in a game they played at home, with an extra week of rest, and against a team traveling from other side of the continent. What's was that you said Mr Kraken? You mean it was a lot harder than beating a rookie in his first start three weeks ago and the Falcons terrible Oline? Lol

What a waste of a 2 seed. Saints did lose to Hawks, but the at least they were still in the game at the end and can thank some unlucky breaks they got early thanks to wet balls and missed FGs to give the Hawks just enough points early to hold on for win.

Enjoy the return to cellar next year!

1 person likes this

Posted

Last I checked, the Stains are staring up at our ass in the standing.

Enjoy your one and done on the road you transexual little bitch.

Enjoy your one and done at home! Have fun at your next Klan rally!

Posted

lol fatfish, too bad new money can't buy class!

Posted

Congrats on your higher draft pick too

Posted

suck down more baconators fatty fat fatty, yea you're just a real big fatso.  you suck down more baconators in one day than dress had first half passing yards

Posted

enjoy your cap hell and cellar dweller status next year

we'll be enjoying our NFC South Championship and sipping on the tears of saints* fans all offseason.

Posted

Still in the game at the end? You didn't even get on the scoreboard in Seattle until the fourth quarter.

You are so oblivious to the game of football that even your own fellow fans laugh hysterically at you.

Posted

owww it hurts so bad

Posted

also can i blame the panthers only getting 3 points out of two trips to the 49ers one yard line on two different drives on an "unlucky break" because that's an improbable outcome no matter how good the opposing defense is

i mean fair is fair

e: almost forgot to mention a standard pat strategy in the wake of any given saints loss-the awful officiating that's been all over national media all week.

using the pat logic approach the panthers basically won lol

Posted

Just flew back in from vacation and wanted to catch up.

Locking yourself in your house tearing through 5gal buckets of bacon ice cream with a serving spoon doesn't count as "vacation."

5 people like this

Posted

also can i blame the panthers only getting 3 points out of two trips to the 49ers one yard line on two different drives on an "unlucky break" because that's an improbable outcome no matter how good the opposing defense is

i mean fair is fair

e: almost forgot to mention a standard pat strategy in the wake of any given saints loss-the awful officiating that's been all over national media all week.

using the pat logic approach the panthers basically won lol

In reality you got 10 points out of it. Going for it on the 1 is in a way a win-win scenario. It's very hard to move the ball when you're pinned against your own endzone, especially against the Panthers front 7. You have no breathing room and a possible safety is looming. The gamble worked because the 49ers got off a bad kick, the Panthers ended up with tramendous field position (I think the 30?) and you scored a touchdown off of it.

1 person likes this