Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ONE AND DONE, suck on that! Haha

82 posts in this topic

Posted

lol you fat retard i can't read any of that

you're so fuging stupid

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm smiling too, first road playoff victory and a few missed FGs away from back to back road wins. Like I said before, I think the 6th seed was the best thing for Saints, it let them build some confidence on the road before facing Seattle and were a few mistakes early on from getting the win. You do realize even the second seed would be going to Seattle next week, so we had the same game a week earlier. I mean seriously would have another home blowout win helped them at all going into Seattle or and easier road game to Philly to build up some confidence!?

Actually the past few games reminded Payton we have a run game and Armstead was highest graded player in Seattle game so looks like we have a solid LT, even though the first half of Panthers game where he personally killed 5 drives with sacks and false start penalties to prevent the points we scored first time to blowout panthers again! Also, don't forget half of our def starters went on IR and we were in playoffs minus Vacarro and PT, two of the most important guys to offense and defense. Also Graham has been 50% since Patriots game too.

So basically Saint underachieved with key injuries and Oline issues, yet still finished with a top def and Offense and winning first road playoff game, Panthers overachieved and went one and done with a top defense and below average offense. I love our future!

Hey, it's not like we didn't see this one and done coming, I called it after our second game where they got dominated the whole game and then were a botched snap from losing to the Falcons team with one of the worst Olines and a defense of almost all backups and new players that couldn't stop anyone else.

I'd respond in more depth, but I'm not that bored.

We beat you.

We got the division title.

You wound up sixth.

You beat a team with a rookie coach running a college system in one of the worst divisions in the league.

You went to Seattle and proved - again - that you can't beat anyone decent outside of your home field.

Your prize tight end tried to start s--t before the game and wound up humiliated.

And above all else, the reason you had to play away from home, and lost, was because of us.

:D

2 people like this

Posted

dammit so close

fpassshort.gif

6 people like this

Posted

See what I mean psyopgoat

Posted

So basically Saint underachieved with key injuries and Oline issues, yet still finished with a top def and Offense and winning first road playoff game, Panthers overachieved and went one and done with a top defense and below average offense. I love our future!

yeah "key injuries and oline issues", something we surely know nothing about right.

you realize we lost our starting left guard early in the season and were starting a defensive tackle at right guard due to numerous offensive line injuries right.  basically we need some young blood at WR and maybe someone to compete with bell at RT and we're in good shape.  unless the draft and free agency have been cancelled i think that can be addressed fatty.

Posted

Oh look, if it isn't our little resident troll deciding to show up after not a single peep in the past few weeks.

I'm sure this thread will go just like every other Fat Alice thread...humiliation.

Posted

Just flew back in from vacation and wanted to catch up.

While Saints beat a team on the road in the cold weather with highest passer rated QB and shutting down leagues leading rusher, the overachieving Panthers ran out of lucky bounces and were out of their game even before halftime in a game they played at home, with an extra week of rest, and against a team traveling from other side of the continent. What's was that you said Mr Kraken? You mean it was a lot harder than beating a rookie in his first start three weeks ago and the Falcons terrible Oline? Lol

What a waste of a 2 seed. Saints did lose to Hawks, but the at least they were still in the game at the end and can thank some unlucky breaks they got early thanks to wet balls and missed FGs to give the Hawks just enough points early to hold on for win.

Enjoy the return to cellar next year!

I hate when the cowboys lose.  These cowboy fans jump on the saints bandwagon and come here talking spit. Saint came in second on the NFC South. Hey asshole, it's kind of like still trying to bluff after the hands been played.

Posted

hur hur the saints almost beat seattle

you know that game where the saints didn't even get on the board until the start of the fourth quarter and brees was held to his fewest first half passing yards since the 2006 finale against the panthers where he literally played one series and was fuging benched to rest for the playoffs.

yeah it was a great saints performance one for the record books yep that's right.  the seahwaks just got all the lucky bounces and the saints didn't so that's why they lost.

1 person likes this

Posted

i can't wait until the taints are in the NFCS cellar next year. gonna be awesome.

2 people like this

Posted

And we both got bounced out the divisional round, yet this retard is bragging about it like they accomplished something more than we did this season lol.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'll take postseason success over a hat and tshirt!

Ask Falcons fans how much they enjoyed the division title reigning champ bragging rights this year! Did any of y'all care? Exactly!

One and done--nuff said! Lmfao

. Lmfao laugh my fat ass off? Like you could laugh your fat ass off......:-)

Sent from my NX008HD8G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

2 people like this

Posted

05bagA-articleLarge.jpg
Can't wait for these guys to return and 30,000 empty seats in a few years when Brees is done.

1 person likes this