Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big A

ONE AND DONE, suck on that! Haha

82 posts in this topic

what were your parents doing in puerto rico pat

doing some bargain shopping for another live in maid to clean up your empty cheeto bags i guess

2 people like this

the saints season ended before the Panthers, even if it was only by one day

Just flew back in from vacation and wanted to catch up.

While Saints beat a team on the road in the cold weather with highest passer rated QB and shutting down leagues leading rusher, the overachieving Panthers ran out of lucky bounces and were out of their game even before halftime in a game they played at home, with an extra week of rest, and against a team traveling from other side of the continent. What's was that you said Mr Kraken? You mean it was a lot harder than beating a rookie in his first start three weeks ago and the Falcons terrible Oline? Lol

What a waste of a 2 seed. Saints did lose to Hawks, but the at least they were still in the game at the end and can thank some unlucky breaks they got early thanks to wet balls and missed FGs to give the Hawks just enough points early to hold on for win.

Enjoy the return to cellar next year!

Nice try....but being sent to a Fat Camp for 3 weeks does not really qualify as a vacation you slug.

i feel sorry for your parents

I don't.

They KNEW the risks of first cousins having sex.  They gambled and the world lost....we got stuck with this POS known as Alice.

Okay now I'm dizzy :blink:

Okay now I'm dizzy :blink:

Lol I fixed it.  It didn't come out right the first time.

Holy damn this loser has no fuging life at all.