Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

"True Detective" HBO Premier

181 posts in this topic

What was Maggie's maiden name?

What was Maggie's maiden name?

I have a feeling her father is going to be a Childress or something.  Remember they seemed pretty wealthy and all that, so that wouldn't surprise me......

Yeah...did you see her new house?

I have a feeling that Maggie family history ties this altogether.

Bingo. God that image of the dolls is so creepy. The one in the white shirt is actually taking his pants off.

That alone pretty much tells you Maggie's family is involved and Audrey was exposed to "Carcosa" one way or another.

1 person likes this

Goddamnit

1 person likes this

i haven't been this anxious in years about a show on tv.  in fact, other than documentations, i don't watch much tv.  but i do love mcconaughey.  and it's only because of his character in contact.  

Wasn't the scar face guy in the first episode mowing the lawn as well and they drove up on him, much like the 2 newbies did last week?

I have a feeling, as was said earlier, too many people are trying to "out-think the room" and are really going out there with these theories. 

1 person likes this

If they go a supernatural route it'll really take away from the series as a whole so I really hope they don't do that. This is supposed to be gritty and real.