• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybodyhome

"True Detective" HBO Premier

Dude walking around with a machete and a gas mask....MOAR!!!

I was like wtf?

Immediately thought he was Cousin Eddie gone bad!

Cousin-Eddie-Beer.jpg

He may have just finished cleaning the shytter.

Just watched first three episodes back to back. Fuging awesome. Tattooed-machete-gasmask-bigfoot guy is going to give me nightmares.

Great show.

Not for the immediate gratification just show me weird violence crowd.

More psychological and character study.

can't wait for tonight's episode- wish they had aired last weekend with how poo that superbowl was

I'd rather have drinks with that dude in the gas mask and machete verses watching that Superbowl again. If I could watch it with Daddario then I'd watch it 7 days a week.

Great episode. The whole time from when Cohle went "undercover" to the biker hangout till the end was incredible.

I've always thought/figured Cohle was involved with some bad things judging by his actions in the interrogation room in the modern setting, and that possibility became more open tonight IMO. In the preview for next week, it sounded like he said "I'll show you when you get a warrant" in relation to something on his body I think? If so, I'm guessing it's a version of markings/tattoo seen on victims. 

I've sat here for 20 minutes and literally can't get that episode out of my head. That was probably the single best episode of television I have ever seen.