Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TN05

Jordan Gross to the Pro Bowl

13 posts in this topic

According to Joe Person, if San Francisco makes the Super Bowl Jordan Gross is expected to be the alternate and thus a Pro Bowler.

Still not rooting for the 40-whiners, but at least that means something good happens if they win.

1 person likes this

Sorry Jordan.

Go Seahawks!

2 people like this

I love you, Jordan, but hell no!

2 people like this

fug that

Honestly I could care less who wins. Unless Carolina is playing, I could honestly care less. But I'd like to see Gross in the Pro Bowl

Thread title is a little misleading.

1 person likes this

Honestly I could care less who wins. Unless Carolina is playing, I could honestly care less. But I'd like to see Gross in the Pro Bowl

I think you meant you "couldn't" care less...

• I wrote to both Tillis and Burr - the thing that pisses me off the most about this is that the savings that this bill creates in the budget are not used for deficit reduction - they are nothing but a hand out to the wealthiest among us and corporations in the guise of creating a more robust economy.  These heartless lying  bastards make me sick.
    • Congrats man!!! Whatever makes you feel better.   For me it's Vitamin D and smoking some of God's natural medicine everyday.
    • I wanted Noel but Zeller got an extension and the Sixers traded him for peanuts. Nobody knew what Giannis would become so I can't really blame Cho for that one. Gobert wasn't even close to the conversation. He was the 27th pick in the draft.  I think Cho actually did well in that draft. Anthony Bennett, Victor Oladipo, Otto Porter, Zeller, Alex Lin, Noel, Ben McLemore, Kentavious C. Pope, Trey Burke, CJ McCollum.  Out of the top 10, most people were thinking Lin, Noel, McLemore, Bennett. We didn't think Oladipo would be  there but most of us wanted one of those 4. Yeah, out of those 4 give me Zeller.