• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Do we beat SF if Amini was healthy?

That is a hard question to answer, but I think no.  The game definitely would have been different if we scored a TD on both of those drives... But we got shut out in the 2nd half...I dont think that was because of one person.  If I HAD to put the blame on one person, it would be Shula for not letting Cam jump over the pile on both of those goal line situations.

Idk but it did occur to me yesterday that if Chris Gamble was our CB in the Seattle game we may have been one victory richer and facing a different opponent last week and still alive.

Same goes for Deangelo's fumble.

The quicker you guys realize that the NFL got what they wanted in a San Fran-Seattle title game (not to mention a Brady-Manning bowl 15), the quicker it is to let go of this loss.

The problem is more because our offense was predictable and dumb, the OC is the first responsable especialy when we did better during the season in the same situation.

(i am not sure all the words are in the right order but it should be readable enough ^^ )

If we had scored a touchdown we wouldn't have scored the FG so it would have been 14-6 (or 13)

That's right we did kick a FG that second time didn't we...

Should have gone for it again.

It's a pretty interesting question.

Not knowing what he'll be like after his injury (and knowing he was still a little raw even before) I don't think you can assume he's a lock to pick up where he left off when you make your offseason plans.

Wharton IMO was an overall upgrade this year of Amini. So I say no.....if Amini was healthy it wouldn't of aided us

Secondary lost is that game. We would have dominated the first half and 2nd half would have played out as well

I think we sacked Kaepernick once. CJ got hurt on the very first play of the game. When he isn't 100%, our pass rush goes to poo.

So a better question would be, if CJ didn't get hurt, would our defense have been dominant like they were in SF?

Secondary lost is that game. We would have dominated the first half and 2nd half would have played out as well

I might not put it that strongly, but they hurt us for sure.

We've been living all year off the notion that pass rush could make up for mediocre corners, but that kind of defense falters against a good OL.