carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,287 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:23 PM

I want Calvin Pryor badly. BADLY!!!

I've seen too many mocks that has Brandin Cooks mocked to us. I really dont know how good he is, but he must really be damn good. Well see.

#32 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,719 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Cam has sailed passes high for the three years he's been in the NFL. It was masked more when he was throwing mostly to two big TE's his rookie year. So people mock us a midget WR? No thanks. You can't expect every tiny receiver to turn into Steve Smith. Give me a big target for cam that can bring in those high passes.

#33 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,955 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:29 PM

he had 6 Olinemen going before our first pick.  Good thing OL is deep this year.

We need big body, possession receivers.  We already have Smith and Smith lite on the team.  Don't need Smith 3.0.  Maybe next year.

#34 Logan3Thomas

Logan3Thomas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:31 PM

I stilll like Enbron

#35 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

• HUDDLER
  • 17,625 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Need to delete most of that OP, and hope it doesn't get reported before you get Zod in some serious trouble.

#36 Evengelion

Evengelion

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Cam has sailed passes high for the three years he's been in the NFL. It was masked more when he was throwing mostly to two big TE's his rookie year. So people mock us a midget WR? No thanks. You can't expect every tiny receiver to turn into Steve Smith. Give me a big target for cam that can bring in those high passes.

Added the giant 5'9 Steve Smith. I like how you emphasize the height of the TEs as if they're not mostly 6'5 in the NFL.

#37 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• HUDDLER
  • 38,384 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

I bet if I gave you enough money, you could!

Pay me enough money and you might get me to say it, but you could never make me think it :lol:

#38 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

• HUDDLER
  • 7,056 posts
  • LocationWITHIN MY MIND'S EYE

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:39 PM

Brandin Cooks was excellent this past season. He is the 2013 Biletnikoff Award recipient. Whether his size translates well to the NFL is to be determined by those who get paid to evaluate. But Cooks looks impressive from YT Clips, and, more importantly, he had some great production.

Sneaky shifty. Nice hands, and good speed.

#39 Dorian Gray

Dorian Gray

Gazing In The Mirror

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • LocationSouth Carolina

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

People really don't know who Brandin Cooks is? Biletnikoff Award winner over Watkins and Evans, and his weakest game all season was 9 catches for 80 yards and a touchdown against Stanford. He went over 100 yards 8 times and went over 200 twice.  I'm not saying I'd take him there (depends on what other receivers are available), but he's a really talented receiver.  Quick, shifty, and ALWAYS gets open. Which we desperately need since our current receivers can't get any separation, even when Cam has 4 1/2 hours to sit back there and look around.

#40 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,191 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

I would much rather have Jordan Matthews from Vanderbilt based on who was drafted ahead of him.

#41 DoubleTrouble34

DoubleTrouble34

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,775 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:51 PM

Brandin Cooks was excellent this past season. He is the 2013 Biletnikoff Award recipient. Whether his size translates well to the NFL is to be determined by those who get paid to evaluate. But Cooks looks impressive from YT Clips, and, more importantly, he had some great production.

Sneaky shifty. Nice hands, and good speed.

He reminds me of Tavon Austin, but a more polished wide reciever. If he is available in the 2nd I wouldn't mind, i'm not too sure about picking him in the 1st

#42 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,384 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

If Evan, Lee, Watkins and Benjamin are gone, who would that leave us with in the first?

#43 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,506 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:53 PM

If Evan, Lee, Watkins and Benjamin are gone, who would that leave us with in the first?

OL.

#44 MtnProwler

MtnProwler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

I agree with 80% of the comments here, we need height at this position I really don't want to see any shorter than 6'2" and if it plays out like this mock I would rather go Matthews.

#45 beastson

beastson

Big Money

• HUDDLER
  • 9,197 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:54 PM

Jordan Matthews

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com