Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If Mitchell and/or Mikell cannot be retained...

91 posts in this topic

Posted

That Okoye hit was one of the greatest hits I have ever seen.

Especially considering that Okoye was a 260 lb rb.

Atwater demolished him

Okoye was never the same after that hit.

Posted

Not Kidding, I live in Georgia and have to here Falcan'ts Fans blab about William Moore and DeCoud........and the rest of there sorry ass team, Most being Fair weather fans, But the ones who actually know what there talking about Always remember three players on D in the secondary the last couple of years and that's Gamble, Captain, And Godfrey...........Aint's Fans around here give him credit as well.......That doesn't justify anything but i think there's a reason he's been on the team this long, He's a Solid Safety

curious to know how much we would save if he restructured though

he is talented....that causes people to get confused.

He isn't a solid S.  He is a talented guy who plays S poorly. 

Posted

Lester isn't as good as some of you make him out to be, he happened to be in the right place at the right tine on some memorable plays

Posted

I am so sorry. From the bottom of my heart.

Please forgive me Gboro buddy.

take back the fat comment. take it back right now

Posted

Lester isn't as good as some of you make him out to be, he happened to be in the right place at the right tine on some memorable plays

You act like thats not a really important trait to have.

2 people like this

Posted

Cam is glad some of you aren't the gm. So you want to make our greatest strength aka the splinter in the eye, better, while continuing to ignore our suck @ss offense the log in the eye. Don't give me the, "but Nicks" when this is one of the deepest wr drafts in quite awhile. Cam needs a young hombre to grow with ala dalton and green.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Well when you find a guy who will be there at 28 who is an AJ green let me know. Didn't you just say this is the deepest WR draft in a while? Would you rather have Godfrey and Lester back there? Weve seen how much of an impact poor safety play can have.

I fully expect to retain Mitchell. If we don't I was saying you go get Calvin Pryor. Who is absolute stud. Great speed, tackles in the open field, nose for the ball.

DG has always said bpa is his strategy. If lee, Watkins, Benjamin, Matthews, Robinson and Evans and the top OTs are all gone at 28 what do you do? Reach on some level two o line talent that likely would be available when we pick in the second or a WR who likely won't impact the team the way you're wanting.

You don't draft based on need. That's how you end up with Fua and McCain as your DTs.

What I said it's that far out. It's not like I'm clamoring for a RB or another MLB. I agree the offense needs work. But not at the detriment of the whole team. There is a middle ground that has to be found.

1 person likes this

Posted

Lester blew the coverage on Boldin 50 yard catch and missed the tackle on Gore's 40 yard run...

I'm not 100% sure Lester blew that coverage. Everytime Captain get's beats, he looks around, as if he's trying to place blame on someone else.

Posted

Think about it this way, we can cut Godfrey, give him June 1st designation, use some of that found cap to resign Mitchell, and we'll still have a couple mil left over to ease our cap woes

Posted

he is talented....that causes people to get confused.

He isn't a solid S.  He is a talented guy who plays S poorly. 

highly debatable

Posted

take back the fat comment. take it back right now

I take it back. I take it back.

Posted

Not Kidding, I live in Georgia and have to here Falcan'ts Fans blab about William Moore and DeCoud........and the rest of there sorry ass team, Most being Fair weather fans, But the ones who actually know what there talking about Always remember three players on D in the secondary the last couple of years and that's Gamble, Captain, And Godfrey...........Aint's Fans around here give him credit as well.......That doesn't justify anything but i think there's a reason he's been on the team this long, He's a Solid Safety

curious to know how much we would save if he restructured though

Well, in my honest opinion I think that Moore is a better safety than Godfrey.

I dont know how much after restructure but I think we can save as much as 2mil by gutting him.

Posted

I'm not 100% sure Lester blew that coverage. Everytime Captain get's beats, he looks around, as if he's trying to place blame on someone else.

Ill take the word of a guy who's been playing in this defense for years over an undrafted rookie. And lester didn't really argue back so he probably knew he was in the wrong